What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went and shot 47/44. All courses down here are new to me so I'm counting this as good rounds for not knowing courses at all. I'll break 90 soon enough.

I would of broken 90, but it took us (just 2) about an hour to play the final 3-4 holes.

I played Eagle Landing Golf Club in Jacksonville, Fl. and I shot a very frustrating 94 (47/47). I just couldn't do anything yesterday. I hit 4/14 fairways, 4/18 greens, had 3 triples and 2 doubles, and had 37 putts. The putting is the most frustrating part. I have really been working hard on that and have been doing much better as of late and just blew it up yesterday in the putting part of my game. Also, my irons sucked all day long, too. I really don't remember hitting a pure iron shot at all yesterday. So frustrating. Oh well, such is golf.

Shot a 91 at West Ridge in McKinney. A 30 mph wind made for a brutal round. One drive into the wind went all of 180, but then a drive with the wind went 270. I usually drive 230 or so.

44 6 fairways 16 putts 63* outside.

Beer. More beer.
need way more beer... beer is good hahaha

+12/+4
the front was insane
it was a continuation of yesterday
reigned it in on the back a bit better even tho i started on 10 with a triple

52/45....played better down the stretch. PLayed ok for me but had 3 triples....they are killer

I shot 38-39 for my personal best of 77. 13/14 FWs, 8/18 GIR, and 30 putts. It was a good day.

I shot 38-39 for my personal best of 77. 13/14 FWs, 8/18 GIR, and 30 putts. It was a good day.

Congrats on the pb, crushing fairways help

56 out 50 in for a beautiful 106. Ended the day on a hole-out green-side chip shot. Might be my last round of 2012. Maybe my last round ever. we'll see.....

Shot an 83 or 84 today. Hit the ball pretty well just had 3 shots that cost me huge.

Shot an 83 or 84 today. Hit the ball pretty well just had 3 shots that cost me huge.

Not sure of your score? Sounds like a captain I'd love to have!

Haha I cant remember. It was a long round!

47 + 52 = 99 today at Bears Best at the Atlanta Invitational. The bear bit my arse like he had not been fed in three months :hungry:. Beautiful day, and the course was in awesome condition. Too bad I left my golf game in the trunk :alien:

Shot 88 I think at Bears Best...I hit more bunkers today than the rest of the season combined.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Played a new course for me....LOTS of wind....25 mph all day long

Don't know the breakdown all though I drove the ball really well....but shot an ugly 94...had 2 balls lost in the "natural grass" on one par 5 and ended up with a quad 9 on that hole....add a triple on a par 4 and 3 or 4 doubles and that's how you get there....I did manage to scatter in 3 or 4 pars...but it was pretty ugly!

Played a new course for me....LOTS of wind....25 mph all day long

Don't know the breakdown all though I drove the ball really well....but shot an ugly 94...had 2 balls lost in the "natural grass" on one par 5 and ended up with a quad 9 on that hole....add a triple on a par 4 and 3 or 4 doubles and that's how you get there....I did manage to scatter in 3 or 4 pars...but it was pretty ugly!

Ehh chalk it up to an off day, u have been playing lights out as of late and will bounce back I'm sure!

Ehh chalk it up to an off day, u have been playing lights out as of late and will bounce back I'm sure!

The one thing that usually keeps me going...my short game was non existant today

I did chutt in from about 3 feet off the green for a par.....LOL...........ball hit the hole hard and jumped straight up and back down in the cup!

Mostly I shot myself in the foot today, 104 at Bear's Best, first time in triple digits in quite some time. I had nothing that I could count on. Hit the driver all the way down to the putter pretty bad. I did have a great time though playing with GABubba, Rusty & MaryC. We did laugh a lot and really enjoyed the day.

The one thing that usually keeps me going...my short game was non existant today

I did chutt in from about 3 feet off the green for a par.....LOL...........ball hit the hole hard and jumped straight up and back down in the cup!
Ahhh music to my ears, chutting saving the day!

I think this young man needs to have a new forum name = Fairway Finder! Beautiful ball striking all day and it was fun to watch.

39+40=79.

LOVE it in 25-35 mph winds. Scrambled well all day, only hit 2 GIR's on the back too, held it together though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Damaikis! You're a freakin' fairway monster.

Shot a 43/39 82 today to tie my personal best. Was my first round with the Razr Fit, as well as the Cobra Amps. Wasn't hitting driver very well but my wedges and putter were lights out. First time under 30 putts with 29. Played the last 3 or 4 holes in severe darkness but managed to find my ball somehow each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back