Changes Coming To THP

You have, word on the street is you traded 1354 jewel cases to JB for the Kingship.

I couldn't trade them all. Some were just too special

Guys I was just sent a PM that said that I had been added as a wildcard selection to the MC and this was part of the big announcement about something big coming to THP......then I woke up from my afternoon nap!!

Don't scare me like that. I about had a heart attack of joy.

A new idea came to us today and it's got us really excited. With the success of the first ever THP Invitational, we want to make sure we never forget it, or any other THP event for that matter...

A new idea came to us today and it's got us really excited. With the success of the first ever THP Invitational, we want to make sure we never forget it, or any other THP event for that matter...

Hmmmm....I think I might like where this is going. Good teaser. Did JB teach you that or are the mastermind behind the ultimate tease and JB picked it up from you? haha

Well that's a heck of a teaser :)

Uh oh...watch out world!!!

A live, ever growing feed to capture history and friendships being made? Man technology can be scary good.

This is going to be great!

An amazing teaser. I can't wait to see what you all gave in store for us.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

you guys never stop!

Funny how this idea was conceived. But yeah its pretty epic

This is spectacular and really exciting- I can't wait to see what it is.

More changes are coming to THP pretty soon. We have a number of things to launch in the coming weeks/months and we think you guys are going to be seriously excited when you see it.

Can't wait to see what's next!!

Always something waiting around the corner. Awesome!

Nice teaser! Can't wait to see what is planned.

Always exciting around here! Can't wait to see what's next around the corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very exciting stuff. Can't wait to see what is new

Exciting stuff! No doubt that that it will be awesome, I'm amazed at how much THP does to make this a better place each and every day for the members.

I'm always excited about new things.

I wonder what will be happening now.

Back