2012 THP Holiday Cheer Event

Incredible, bar has jumped another notch, but we knew it would. Big time thank you to THP, the THP staff and all the great companies involved here.

Just got back and saw this. WHAT?!?! That is unreal. THP continues to surprise me all of the time.

THP stepping it up again! Man what a list! Thanks again to THP and all the sponsors!

Awesome prizes this year. Good luck everyone.

Wow that is a lot of amazing prizes.

What an awesome contest!

Now this is what THP & THP contests are all about! Sounds & looks fantastic!

This would be unbelievable any where else except THP, I have learned to believe that anything can happen here. Thank you THP and also all of the great sponsors for this year's Hoilday Cheer Event. Wow!!!

THP does it again!! Some serious holiday cheer going out here. There are some sick holiday gifts there!!!

Wow that's amazing I can't believe it! Every single say has an amazing prize! That Bridgestone private fitting has to be an absolute amazing event! Haha if I were To win that I would invite some
THPers in my area since there are only a few haha

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

THP FTW!!!!!

I guess the prize list is okay. THP needs to step it up next year. Just kidding, this is freakin' ridiculous. Wow.

Now this is what THP & THP contests are all about! Sounds & looks fantastic!
This might be a fraction of what THP is about but I agree it's fantastic!

This is impressive.

This is unreal - what a great thing to do for all the members. I watched this from afar last year and look forward to hopefully participating this year. This site is by far and away the best out there. Thanks to all those who spend their days making this place work.

Wow, some serious prizes coming up. I like the way signups are done this year as well.

Absolutely stunning list of wonderful prizes. THP stepping it up yet again!

What an incredible list of prizes!

holy cow what a contest! You guys are the best!

This really speaks volumes to is the relationship THP has developed with all the sponsors. And how much they value the input and business they receive from the membership body.

Finally back from another round and a couple appointments. Fantastic set of posts/threads I missed today. Excellent.
THP and all the sponsors keep it coming, don't they?

That is one crazy list!! I want that jacket!

When exactly do we start entering this awesome contest. What a community, I really cant get over this I am really pumped for this!

When exactly do we start entering this awesome contest. What a community, I really cant get over this I am really pumped for this!

It's in the homepage article, 12/2 IIRC.

Back