2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think sponsors should be released one player a day hehe

Little rumor going around HQ right now that when teams are all set, players might start finding out their sponsors.

I am liking that rumor ALOT!

Little rumor going around HQ right now that when teams are all set, players might start finding out their sponsors.
I love those kinds of rumors!!!
I'm sure the excitement level just went up for the MCers!
I know it did for me, sweet dreams for sure!
Rumor confirmed by the boss.
I'm glad she confirmed!!!
I think sponsors should be released one player a day hehe
My blood pressure couldn't stand that for sure.

Love me some THP rumors...

Looking forward to seeing the sponsors threads, Facebook, and twitter go crazy as the pondering and excitement kicks into overdrive.

Gotta love hearing rumors

Obviously I went to bed way tooo early last night because I missed this!!! SO FIRED UP RIGHT NOW!!

Obviously I went to bed way tooo early last night because I missed this!!! SO FIRED UP RIGHT NOW!!
Lol, lately around here if you miss a few hours it feels like you've been away for a year!

Sponsors! Don't talk about sponsors! Sponsors!? I hope I just get to play on a team!

I'm with you brad, I need a team. I feel like the kid in brown cords and yellow shirt getting picked for dodgeball....hehe..I kid! This feeling I have couldn't be further from that feeling. These are exciting times in THP!!

Needless to say, I have the itch. Just booked my flight to MYR. :angel:

Sponsors will narrow down that ponder list really quickly.

Oh, about that..Well......

Hahaha I'll play on my own team. TEAM AWESOME.

But seriously, everyone just missed that Jim Mora reference? Seriously!?!? :alien:

wow i can't wait for everything to start being set. i am so glad i don't have to pick!

Speaking of rumors. There's a rumor running around that Team Paradise is AWESOME. Working on getting a confirmation on that.

I am very excited for the new week!!! Get a team, get a sponsor, and get crackin'!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back