The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how excited he gets for Boxing Day.

Just got to Asbury Park for preparations for a huge charity event that we are helping run. Wow did it get hit hard by Sandy. Lots of polls of trash and rubble, and the boardwalk is in bad shape.

Just got to Asbury Park for preparations for a huge charity event that we are helping run. Wow did it get hit hard by Sandy. Lots of polls of trash and rubble, and the boardwalk is in bad shape.
That's sad. I was thinking about this yesterday, wondering how many people still have tons of clean up and problems from this still.

That's terrible, its sad that most of the nation really doesn't have any clue just how hard people got hit up there.

It's crazy dude. Great on you for helping out.

Saw this driving home from golf today....I had to Laugh out Loud

A55B88DF.jpg

Man do I love Bond marathons on Thanksgiving and Christmas.

It's 12:30am and I still get sucked in to these things.

The view from our hotel balcony in Asbury Park. Boardwalk of course is absolutely cordoned off and these shops were flooded out.

20121124_083147.jpg

The dogs are passed out from three days with kids around. They both pretty much dropped right after they left!

I texted 3 people saying "I lost my phone can you ring me" 2 of them rang me. I need smarter people in my life :D

I texted 3 people saying "I lost my phone can you ring me" 2 of them rang me. I need smarter people in my life :D

That's funny, but I can send a text from my phone number online!

There's no one to play Blops with. I am so sad.

This might be a blop free day for me today, unless I get home early...I did blop with war last night, was freaking owning it

There are tons of new threads popping up on this place lately. This place is thumping!

iPad tapping!

Its nice! Some legitimately good GOLF talk going on, not just banter. I like it a lot.

Its nice! Some legitimately good GOLF talk going on, not just banter. I like it a lot.

You saying you don't like all the fluff?:alien:

You saying you don't like all the fluff?:alien:

Good try. I give you a D- for effort!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back