THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

Wonder who is going to get stuck with the only lady playing in this...poor thing.

Nothing to fret about, It would be an honor and pleasure for me or anyone.

There's no shame in that. I'd steal the widow maker, but I am pretty sure he's hidden them.

i'll bring my 2 588 customs you can use them all weekend bro. i've been gaming vokeys to try them out i have a 55* and a 60* let me know so i remember to pack them.

It's hard to believe this is going down next Saturday. It felt like it was a couple months out a week or so ago, time is flying. I've never played golf in MB and I'm really looking forward to teeing it up with some THP'ers at True Blue. The weather forecast looks nice as well. I'm pumped!

It's hard to believe this is going down next Saturday. It felt like it was a couple months out a week or so ago, time is flying. I've never played golf in MB and I'm really looking forward to teeing it up with some THP'ers at True Blue. The weather forecast looks nice as well. I'm pumped!

Same boat you're in staples. First time I can't freaking wait!!!! Really looking forward to seeing you again and that smooth swing.

First time playing in Myrtle Beach for KB and I, so you can imagine how pumped we are to be heading that way!

First time playing in Myrtle Beach for KB and I, so you can imagine how pumped we are to be heading that way!

Never been either! I had the chance to go back in June but couldn't due to work so I can't wait another week!

True Blue is really a genuine treat. And for those that are staying to play Caledonia on Sunday, well that's icing on the cake. I am looking for a good time with you folk next weekend.

Wow all these mb first timers, u guys should get out more..lol

i'll bring my 2 588 customs you can use them all weekend bro. i've been gaming vokeys to try them out i have a 55* and a 60* let me know so i remember to pack them.

Beauty! I would love to give them a couple reps! Classy, classy move Buck.

Same boat you're in staples. First time I can't freaking wait!!!! Really looking forward to seeing you again and that smooth swing.

Thanks Buck. We are going to have a blast dude. I'm really looking forward to seeing some old friends and making new ones. It looks like the turnout is going to be really good. Great course, great people, and hopefully great golf.

Beauty! I would love to give them a couple reps! Classy, classy move Buck.

i think you'll love them. plus i'm planning on replacing them with the Scors i'm gonna win with Vince! :alien:

Thanks Buck. We are going to have a blast dude. I'm really looking forward to seeing some old friends and making new ones. It looks like the turnout is going to be really good. Great course, great people, and hopefully great golf.

no doubt Staples!

Looks like I'll have to let everyone else win the SCORs at this one. :D

Man I wish I was going to be at this thing with the rest of you guys!

Finally got a confirmation out of True Blue for our condo. Turns out they had my email wrong. I was worried because it looks like on their website their prices went up significantly this week. If anyone is considering making reservations there, call Tracie at the 800 number rather than doing it online. Anyway, looks like we will be staying adjacent to the 17th green next weekend. Look forward to seeing everyone there. It's going to be a blast!

Finally got a confirmation out of True Blue for our condo. Turns out they had my email wrong. I was worried because it looks like on their website their prices went up significantly this week. If anyone is considering making reservations there, call Tracie at the 800 number rather than doing it online. Anyway, looks like we will be staying adjacent to the 17th green next weekend. Look forward to seeing everyone there. It's going to be a blast!

That's pretty much exactly where TBT, Smallville, Wicked Cool Bearded Man, and I stayed. Had a real nice view of 17.

I think you'll really like True blue Staples. Your R11s driver will wreck havoc on that course.
There's plenty of sand and water to welcome any stray shot's.:beat-up:

Time to start getting the attire chosen for this event gas up the van and kick the tires.

Good job buddy and Kelly and I are looking forward to sharing this one of you. I heard T0AD was going to sleep in the bath tub :alien:. hehe

That's pretty much exactly where TBT, Smallville, Wicked Cool Bearded Man, and I stayed. Had a real nice view of 17.

Did it have rocking chairs on the patio? I chose that one so that Ole Gray would feel at home. :act-up:

Good job buddy and Kelly and I are looking forward to sharing this one of you. I heard T0AD was going to sleep in the bath tub :alien:. hehe

Naw, the patio has a hammock that Toad can sleep in. Might be a little nippy this time of year though. Maybe we can bring in one of them rollaways for him and put it in the kitchen.

Naw, the patio has a hammock that Toad can sleep in. Might be a little nippy this time of year though. Maybe we can bring in one of them rollaways for him and put it in the kitchen.

Not the kitchen dude! :bulgy-eyes: :hungry:

I need to go back and check where our condo is. Unfortunately, I don't think it is in the same location. I think we are off of one of the par 5s on the front (it's the par 5 with the really large pond in front of the green).

A week away from heading out. This is going to be an epic trip.

Did it have rocking chairs on the patio? I chose that one so that Ole Gray would feel at home. :act-up:

hahaha. I think there were chairs, but I'm sure if they rocked :)

I keep going back and looking at pics of True Blue. I wonder if it will be able to beat Bear's Best, and that was one of the best tracks I've ever played.

Back