The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how cold it is in the MRI room. I was freezing in there. They say the machine warms up so it needs to be nice and cold, but I call BS. They at least could of offered up a blanket or something. My final rant is that I think my head is going to explode while trying to read my MRI, I hate waiting.
What are they looking for my man?

I just ran the numbers and the next 50 days will drop my bank account into a state it hasn't been in since I stopped working at a summer camp and started working downtown. Annoying.

i know how you feel, but i was never denied a blanket or anything, and i've had like 7 MRI's. did you at least ask for one?

See that's where I went wrong, I was to concerned with getting a nice little 30 minute nap in.

What are they looking for my man?

Well I've been doing physical therapy since before Iowa on my back and knee. My back MRI came away with a little bit of issues, but a quick injection fixed that. The knee on the other hand hasn't gotten any better. In fact it has progressively gotten worse and we finally did some sort of knee test that my PT insisted we do and both her and my doc looked at each other and said he(me) needs a MRI. GREAT! I've lost a lot of range of motion and strength in my left knee. So who knows. Nothing a little BIOFREEZE and soft brace can't fix.....hehe

The rescue where I got my lab, my sister got her 2 labs, and my cousin got her lab has decided to close it doors. Makes me sad. They would rescue dogs that were in kill shelters, get them to temp families and then adopt them out.

The rescue where I got my lab, my sister got her 2 labs, and my cousin got her lab has decided to close it doors. Makes me sad. They would rescue dogs that were in kill shelters, get them to temp families and then adopt them out.

I'm not a pet person (AT ALL), but I appreciate the work the rescues do. Hope someone else steps up and fills in when it closes.

That's too bad but I understand how overwhelming it is for them. I truly admire those people because it takes so much dedication to do what they do. I have a good friend who is a rescuer and I've seen it first hand. Truly amazing what they sacrifice for the animals.

My rant:

Just read that a friend's wife was murdered at a gas station in Macon just a few hours ago. Bruce has played in our Blairsville get togethers a couple times. His wife and he were married over 30+ years. So tragic!

That's awful to hear Kelly. I hope they catch the jerk who did it.

KB, no way!!!!! So sorry to hear that, I really hope justice is served as well.

They did. He was in a wheelchair and she supposedly bumped his wheelchair while pulling into the station, there was apparently an argument, and he shot her dead. I think there have been 3 murders at that station in the few years they've been opened. What's the world coming to?

That's awful, Kelly.

Sorry to hear that KB

Seems like the man was a "little" loose if bumping into his chair lead to a murder.

Also, something is wrong with that gas station

Seems like the man was a "little" loose if bumping into his chair lead to a murder.

Also, something is wrong with that gas station

The news is saying he was 73 years old. Here's the quote from the news:

"According to a police news release, Hunnicutt got into an argument with Reeves after her vehicle reportedly made contact with his motorized wheelchair at about 1:15 p.m. When Hunnicutt exited the vehicle, Reeves displayed a gun and allegedly shot her in the chest."

I'm sorry to hear this KB, so tragic.... What in the hell possesses people to do stuff like this. I just can't get my head wrapped around that

Kelly I'm so sorry. I don't get how something so small can lead to something so horrible.

One of my long time golf buddies from Gray lost his wife today at a gas station in Macon. She was shot an killed in broad daylight. So tragic and sad as it was a minor dispute with a guy in a wheelchair. He pulled out a pistol and shot her.

That is horrible OG. Thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

Sorry to here OG you guys have really had the ups & downs this yr...

Truly tragic OG & KB. People make me sick to the stomach at times.

So sorry to hear that OG and KB....my thoughts go out to you

Sorry for you loss Bill and Kelly :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back