i-zp4Mwv6-L.jpg

i-K9LBJ53-L.jpg

i-PnBCCN5-L.jpg

i-8CwMLHP-L.jpg

i-498BBDx-L.jpg

i-sRXmPWZ-L.jpg

i-hb7BWPt-L.jpg

i-Xx2C5dk-L.jpg

This is what Im about right here. Give me the highest launching, highest spinning shaft for my MC irons please :)

really liking the custom tour series shafts, huge fan of KBS as of late

Yes please! Loving the looks of the custom series. Really want to get my hands on a set of KBS Tour 90's. Also, for what its worth, I really want that KBS Staff bag.

Yes please! Loving the looks of the custom series. Really want to get my hands on a set of KBS Tour 90's. Also, for what its worth, I really want that KBS Staff bag.

Tour 90's are AWESOME. I wish some of the Tour series custom series options were available on those.

Great looking/performing product and some of the nicest and most knowledgeable people at the PGA show.

This is one company that I will root for and support for a LONG time.

These look amazing. I need to get them.

Great looking shafts!!

Having a bag full of those custom shafts would be unreal. So good looking.

Looking forward to hopefully using KBS in my MC irons this year. That poker chip is so cool

Ever since the first time I've hit KBS Tours, I've wanted them in every iron and wedge I get. That is a guarantee.

Tour 90's are AWESOME. I wish some of the Tour series custom series options were available on those.

I LOVE my Tour 90s, and I really hope that they make the custom colors available in those as well.

They look great. We'll see if I am fitted for them or something else, but if I am fitted for them, I am going to do some serious color pondering.

I LOVE my Tour 90s, and I really hope that they make the custom colors available in those as well.

I just keep hoping that you buy new irons and sell those Tour 90's and they make their way up the turnpike..haha

Thanks for the great pics - I wish their product worked for me, I dig the custom options.

I just keep hoping that you buy new irons and sell those Tour 90's and they make their way up the turnpike..haha

Haha, if I order new irons they'll have KBS shafts in them, most likely, so there's a chance... :)

Haha, if I order new irons they'll have KBS shafts in them, most likely, so there's a chance... :)

Haha yeah but my sorry arse cant hang with the S flex. I am ebay stalking don't you worry.

Love the customized shafts they look good.

Great pictures. I am a huge fan of Kbs Shafts and I can only hope, like others, that their custom series will soon include the Tour 90s.

Great pictures. I am a huge fan of Kbs Shafts and I can only hope, like others, that their custom series will soon include the Tour 90s.

Are you just referring to the black nickel & white, etc? I asked and I think the answer is not right now IIRC.

I know the colored options near the shaft band are only for wedges for now.

Was able to hit a few irons with the C Taper shafts...Very impressed. Visually they catch your eye because they look like a brushed steel. They feel much lighter then they really are but there is certainly more feel in this iron shaft than I am used to with others.

Are you just referring to the black nickel & white, etc? I asked and I think the answer is not right now IIRC.

I know the colored options near the shaft band are only for wedges for now.

Yep, colored bands are wedges only right now.

I'll be grabbing a set for my SCOR's though as soon as I can. White shaft and Lime labels. Yes.

Was able to hit a few irons with the C Taper shafts...Very impressed. Visually they catch your eye because they look like a brushed steel. They feel much lighter then they really are but there is certainly more feel in this iron shaft than I am used to with others.

I love them. Love.

People always mistake mine for graphite, its quite funny how often it happens actually.

I agree with everything Ryan said. I love my Tour 90's.

Back