The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all of the opinions guys. I'm really thankful to have all of you. I'm still doing a ton of research at this point. Probably will be doing it all week.

Don't. Teach.

Lol I was going to say the same thing. I like teaching, but I question my decision to teach all of the time. Mostly when I look at job openings, salaries, pay stubs, and the work ethic of most students these days.

Lol I was going to say the same thing. I like teaching, but I question my decision to teach all of the time. Mostly when I look at job openings, salaries, pay stubs, and the work ethic of most students these days.

I'm 100% the same way dude. I love to actually teach, but the BS and politics that are attached now, no sir.

Dude, throw down the hammer.

My retirement plan is 3 years away then I'm into/onto something else.

I focus on the bigger picture every single day.

My retirement plan is 3 years away then I'm into/onto something else.

I focus on the bigger picture every single day.

I would imagine this is relatively hard considering how often you daydream about golf clubs hhahaha

I'm 100% the same way dude. I love to actually teach, but the BS and politics that are attached now, no sir.

Yep. One of the reasons I got a math degree was hoping I could find a math job in the business sector if I wasn't happy teaching; statistics, analysis, etc. Haven't seen many openings though.

I think I work in/at a circus some days.

Good luck. Are they putting you under or just going with local?

They put me all the way under.....only way to go!

Thanks for the kinds words everyone, at home now in the recliner. Still no pain meds cause I'm already nauseated and it hurts to eat/drink anything but glad to have anther step in the long process done.

Wife is here taking care of me, can't complain!!

Who operates the line for apps?

Not me today. I'm in the back, working with inventory and paper work, would much rather be back here. And I wasn't refering the customers...i was more refering to the people running the ship...

Sounds like a 'good' way to start the week Cookie, hope you don't suffer for too long

My rant for the day is coming in after work and finding the house a mess...how can 3 people use 10 cups, 9 glasses, 4 plates and 3 bowls during the day and then go out and leave everything....so before I can even think about dinner I have to tidy the mess they have left...

Just spent 10 minutes on the phone with Directv. Now, I'm chatting with Charter. I will probably copy/paste all/most of that chat on here, assuming I don't punch a hole thru my monitor.

Just spent 10 minutes on the phone with Directv. Now, I'm chatting with Charter. I will probably copy/paste all/most of that chat on here, assuming I don't punch a hole thru my monitor.

Welcome to customer support. My name is Peter Parker. How may I be of helping to you today?

Sounds like a 'good' way to start the week Cookie, hope you don't suffer for too long

My rant for the day is coming in after work and finding the house a mess...how can 3 people use 10 cups, 9 glasses, 4 plates and 3 bowls during the day and then go out and leave everything....so before I can even think about dinner I have to tidy the mess they have left...

That sucks! I hate picking up after other people. I'm assuming this is your family so you are probably (unfortunately!) used to it. That is one thing I thanked my parents for doing now that I'm grown up, making me pick up after myself.

begin rant

Sick people should stay the hell home from work.

end rant

If you're going to say a channel is showing something on the TV guide, then make sure when I turn it on, that's what's on.

Getting home after running through a drive thru only to realize you are a sandwich short.

Seriously, do people not notice their bare feet in pictures they post?

A month ago I thought I would stay in my line of work for years to come, now I really don't want to finish out the year.

A month ago I thought I would stay in my line of work for years to come, now I really don't want to finish out the year.
Dude, whats going on?

Sorry to hear that Wake. I always thought you had such a great thought process in regards to what you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back