What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit my first shots of the season. Warm enough to head out to the range. First time since last round on 10/7/2012. A little rusty but felt good to swing again.

I played half a round, too cold to finish up when my joints start hurting and I can't strike the ball well.

Beats sitting on the couch though.

Wasn't today, but yesterday went to GG to test the Covert and Razr Fit Xtreme. Really liked the Covert but I don't think either will put my Classic out of its spot. Also regripped the putter while I was there.

Wasn't today, but yesterday went to GG to test the Covert and Razr Fit Xtreme. Really liked the Covert but I don't think either will put my Classic out of its spot. Also regripped the putter while I was there.

How did the awkward sole look to you in person?

Today I pondered

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

How did the awkward sole look to you in person?

Today I pondered

The club is gorgeous at address. I absolutely loved it. The cavity is interesting, but the club definitely performs.

The club is gorgeous at address. I absolutely loved it. The cavity is interesting, but the club definitely performs.

Nice, I'll see if dicks has one to test out, if not I'll wait for the Nike demo day, I'll sign up for a driver fitting with the tour rep

Looked at my clubs...the best I have been able to manage lately, but am still seriously pondering a putting practice mat now the kids have gone back home again

I played with about 20g of lead tape.

Heading to the range soon (after OSU game). It is 40° and sunny in Ohio!!!

tumblr_m871zb7aOK1rtcho4.gif

Went to Golf Galaxy with a buddy so he could get grips. While I was there I hit the Amp Cell driver in red and orange. Then I hit the Amp Cell and Amp forged irons for comparison. All I did was confuse myself. ?

Amphibians can tapatalk!

I stripped & painted a 588 wedge to match the other, naked + tour zip groove in red.

Pulled a Project X Black shaft from a R11 sleeve, and a stock Blur shaft from a R11 sleeve. Installed the PX to a 08' Burner 10.5 driver (wedding present) and installed the Blur shaft to a hybrid (TM Burner) that I broke last year. Tomorrow I'll cut the hybrid...interesting to see how it works :D

kuva1z.jpg

kuva2e.jpg

Last edited:
Hit a small bucket at the heated range. At least the "shanks" are gone. Now have 40 yard hook instead.

Those wedges look great, Castor.

Just got home from a Jumbo bucket at the range. Oh how I have missed hitting off the grass!!!

Better hurry up. The crap that just hit us is heading your way.

Dangit! Buzz is officially killed. It can't be much more than a couple week until the weather breaks a bit, right?

Thping, and walked 18 holes today

Played couples golf with new friends we've made. It was the girls vs. the guys straight up best ball. They beat us this time. We beat them the last time. Had a blast and laughed all day long.

No rounds this weekend. I stink too bad right now.
So I went and hit 150 chips as that has been killing me somewhat.
I hit a small bucket, too, but am still flustered at wtc is wrong with me on irons.

Went to Golfsmith and then played 18 with six other THP'ers. Awesome day!

I hit a medium bucket & tried to play 18 before it got dark. I made it to 12 & had to call it a day.
Very happy with my driver & 6-AW. My 4 & 5 irons have been very hit or miss. The new grip & swing plane are feeling good.

I got to hit the BS e6 ball and also swing the R1 on the course. But the best thing was I got to play golf with a few other THPers.

Played 18, tested some clubs, THP'd, and that's about it.

THPed, watched some golf on TV and that was it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back