2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thats awesome Cookie! Cleveland really stepping it up this year already!

Great bump Cookie!!! I've got a mountain of ball testing to get completed, and I couldn't be more excited about it!

20130220_171210.jpg

First up will be a putting examination methinks.

Good luck testing to see which on you like. Putting this time a year in Ohio that's about it. :banghead:

That is awesome Cleveland staffers!

That's awesome. WTG Cleveand/Srixon. They keep on bringing it!

Siri speaks for me!

Awesome to see guys! Cleveland/Srixon making it happen!

Glad to see Cleveland stepping up.

Nice cookie! I am dying for some Bridgestone MC news!! Props to Cleveland!!

Cleveland/srixon stepping it up, nice!

Nice to see the Cleveland/Srixon guys getting some goodies!!

Time to do some testing. I love having Cleveland/Srixon as a sponsor! So awesome!

Great balls of fire...cool to see things starting to show up for you guys! I'm taking it that every sponsor is on their own schedule right? I've seen staff bags starting to show up for some and just curious.

Nice move by Cleveland

Great balls of fire...cool to see things starting to show up for you guys! I'm taking it that every sponsor is on their own schedule right? I've seen staff bags starting to show up for some and just curious.

Yes, they are all on their own schedule...the Cleveland staffers have already gotten their staff bags as well

I would expect staff bags arrive for most within the next month. Golf balls like this is sponsor dependent and Cleveland is bringing it big time for their 8 staffers!

Classy move by Cleveland/Srixon there!

Great of Cleveland/Srixon to let you guys figure out what will work beat through testing. Well done!!

Great of Cleveland/Srixon to let you guys figure out what will work beat through testing. Well done!!

I agree, they have been great so far. I tossed them a few extra thanks on the Twitter today too.

Wow! That's awesome guys! Hoping to see something show up down this way soon!

That's awesome that Cleveland Srixon hooked up their team. I've loved the balls I've played from them n the past and hope you each have great success with them.

Wow between the bags, balls, and jackets Cleveland, Srixon, and Cross are really rolling out the red carpet for you guys. Can't wait to see what they do next.

Being a Cleveland Morgan Cup staffer just keeps getting better! In addition to the Q-Stars that I received the week before last, these were just dropped off at the house!

hyba3ypy.jpg

Great bump Cookie!!! I've got a mountain of ball testing to get completed, and I couldn't be more excited about it!

20130220_171210.jpg

First up will be a putting examination methinks.
AWESOME!!!! :blob:

all this Cleveland action is bringing back sweet memories of last year....
ahhh yes, the Srixon Z-Star....i played so well with that ball last season. fell in love with it.
i think i still have some left as a matter of fact.

Sorry about being late to the Cleveland party, but dang that is sweet! Great way to allow you dudes to pick the perfect ball for the MC. Plus you have a nice bag to store these balls!

all this Cleveland action is bringing back sweet memories of last year....
ahhh yes, the Srixon Z-Star....i played so well with that ball last season. fell in love with it.
i think i still have some left as a matter of fact.
If only you had a sweeet Black 3W to bring back even more memories...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back