The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a quick update, about last night, there are people in power fighting on my behalf, especially the two that caused the misunderstanding, but it still sucks, because of their actions I've been labeled a dishonest and backstabbing person, especially by one of my closest friends, the guy that told me I wasn't welcome there anymore, the dumb thing is the guy who treated me like crap was a friend of mine, and on top of that I did his Job while we searched for a replacement during the interim period, but still I hate being ran out of a place that I poured my heart into for so many years, just for a stupid misunderstanding that wasn't even caused by me, I'm still hurting here by all this crap

The whole situation was handled very unprofessionally, and I don't know what to say at this point, I'm still hurt and upset about all this crap and I'm not sure if I even want to try to fight and stay at a place I don't feel wanted or welcomed at

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I'd never tell someone else what to do and don't know the situation. I mean no offense here, but people that would act like this toward you. Not only do they not sound very christian like. They just don't sound like people you need in your life.

I briefly passed out at the gym this morning. I feel fine, I've just had no energy the past couple of days. Not really sure what's going on.

Wow dude, passing out is never good.

There is a growing trend I'm seeing of people in their 30's,40's,50's walking into my office on SS and Medicare with issues that I wouldn't classify as disabling, yet our government does. These systems are buckling because people are living 1/4 of their life on them post retirement (people are living much longer now then when SS and Medicare were devised) and now we're letting people live 1/2 to 3/4's of their lives on it? Are we nuts? Sometimes I just shake my head and wonder what this nation will be in 20yrs.

I see it all the time in my job.

Me: Are you employed?
Them: I'm fully disabled
Me: Yet I am arresting you for kicking some dudes ass, you can get in a bar fight but you can't sit at a desk and do a job? OK buddy.

The Official Rant of the Day

It's just bull, basically It was getting to the point where they were demanding so much from there staff, and to put this in perspective, I worked there under paid staff for a while, when they hired the new pastor they asked me to do all I was doing for free, I decided it was going to be hard but I did it anyway out of faithfulness and love, basically it got to the point where it was consuming my life because this new pastor that replaced me was demanding so much time and work, and It was getting In the way of my school, I mentioned to a friend the possibility of stepping out or maybe switching to his ministry since I would be able to help when I could instead of having to work their 5 days a week at my current location, basically I told my friend not to mention it to anyone since I wanted to sit down face to face with my "boss" (who is my close friend) first, of course my other "friend" tells his superior about the opportunity of having me work with them, and my "boss" finds out about it, accuse me of going behind his back and tells me I'm not welcome in any ministry at this church, because I went behind his back and I'm dishonest etc, I picked up all my equipment (man I have so many guitars) and I left the church, it's so hard to know I poured 10 years of my life into this music ministry and that I was there way before this new guy came and they just wave me off like a piece of old paper, all for a misunderstanding.

It was blown out of proportion, and handled completely unprofessionally, I grabbed my stuff and I doubt I'm ever returning to that Church

I see it all the time in my job.

Me: Are you employed?
Them: I'm fully disabled
Me: Yet I am arresting you for kicking some dudes ass, you can get in a bar fight but you can't sit at a desk and do a job? OK buddy.

Now that's funny!

Replaced A/C and furnace last week...all good.

Water heater just started spewing water out of the top. It has a 6 year warranty and was installed in 1999......guess it was due to go any day now.

Replaced A/C and furnace last week...all good.

Water heater just started spewing water out of the top. It has a 6 year warranty and was installed in 1999......guess it was due to go any day now.
Damn Cookie, that sucks man.

It was blown out of proportion, and handled completely unprofessionally, I grabbed my stuff and I doubt I'm ever returning to that Church

Good work man. I feel this will open the doors to better opportunities for you.

Took me almost 2 hours to drive 20 minutes but I am home

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Wow so sorry Uriel, that is terrible. I can't stand when people don't hear someone out or try to see things from the other persons shoes. I know that is only part of the issue here, but it really bothers me. Sorry buddy keep your head up and know that everything happens for a reason.

Glad to hear you're no longer at the office and home safe dude. Not cool making you drive in that mess.

Ya I agree. The people who make the decision aren't even in KC which I think is ridiculous. My boss said if it was her call we would have never had work

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back