Huge Thanks to my friend Dev Rickus!

Mr. Satchmo

urielsatchmoortegaMR.Jinx
Reaction score
Handicap
MR. Jinx
As many of you know, I've been going through a pretty rough time recently, and one day I get a private message from Ricky encouraging me, and also asking for my address because he wanted to send me something, I told him it wasn't necessary but that I appreciated the awesome gesture! So today I get home and I find a box at my door, I opened it up and there was a brand new Taylormade DJ hat, I don't know how he knew I always wanted one, but I am so grateful, and thankful for such a friend. Three cheers for you Ricky, and if you ever make it around these parts, I'll take you out for a beer and golf!

Uriel

ru8ytemy.jpg

Nice job Ricky! Good stuff man

He seems alright. I would like him more if he PM'ed me asking for my address.

Kidding, I don't give my address to strangers. Well done Dev!!!

Ricky!!!! Honorary homo FTW!!!!

Attaboy Ricky, ist stuff like this that make up for your Twitter hockey rampages :alien:

Way to go Ricky!
Man, I love THP and all the peeps in it!!!

Well done Ricky...really enjoy these threads!

Glad you like it Uriel. I know you are a TaylorMade guy and figured this would be a little pick-me-up for you.

Nice move Dev. You seem like an awesome dude and look forward to meeting you at the New England Invitational.

Nice going Dev. You are a great dude.

Well done Ricky....well done! I love this place! And these stories are the biggest reason

Glad you like it Uriel. I know you are a TaylorMade guy and figured this would be a little pick-me-up for you.

It helped a lot dude,especially these last two days, I seriously got a couple of crappy emails about the last few weeks, and then I got home and saw this, it made my day

thank you so much!!!

That guy sucks.

Dev is a good guy.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I'm just kidding, I love that dude. Such a stand-up person. Can't wait to meet him in AC!

Dev's a pretty cool dude.

Dev is good people. Love chatting with him on XBL

That is very, very cool. Nice going DR

Awesome stuff, Dev!

Great job Dev!

Great gesture. What an awesome gift!

Oh Ricky you so fie you so fine you blow mind, hey Ricky......

Back