The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could today have been any better on THP?

New testing
Cobra MC news thanks to Seemore
Bridgestone guys receiving a special gift
and now the Grandaddy

all in a matter of a few hours

Could today have been any better on THP?

New testing
Cobra MC news thanks to Seemore
Bridgestone guys receiving a special gift
and now the Grandaddy

all in a matter of a few hours

Was just coming to post something similar. Amazing dude.

Yippee... My Bettinardi BB0 is on the truck for delivery. I can't wait to see it. And take pictures for the Putter collection thread. Should I game it this weekend... I'm thinking I may...

Lots of exciting stuff happening around THP today. that birdie is probably hungry from all the chirping... This makes its a HHJJ day!

Two very worthy HHJJ's right there.

Well the interview lasted for around 45mins but now all I can do is wait and see. It seemed to go okay but I suppose you can never tell really.....I will find out when I get back from my holiday

Forgot to update with the results of my interview - I didn't get the job, but I have applied for another 2 since I have got back so will see what comes of those

At the end of the day, with everything that has gone on at our place, I am lucky to have a job in some respects so I haven't lost anything other than the effort to complete the applications

Forgot to update with the results of my interview - I didn't get the job, but I have applied for another 2 since I have got back so will see what comes of those

At the end of the day, with everything that has gone on at our place, I am lucky to have a job in some respects so I haven't lost anything other than the effort to complete the applications

Probably didn't get if for a good reason Doc. The next one might be the keeper :thumb:

There is much to be Happy about and tons to be joyful for.

My first round of golf since my shoulder surgery in October will be played this weekend !!

Leaving for Vegas in about 12 hours

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Sometimes I can get wrapped up in things that aren't going exactly how I would want instead of focusing on all the great things I have going for me.

I have found a beautiful woman who is everything I could ever want, and for some reason she wants to marry me. I have been blessed with an amazing family, my parents have been great to me at every turn of my life, and are still my best friends. My sister and I remain extremely close even as she is no longer living nearby.

I have a small group of long time friends that I know would be there no matter what. I have a great group of guys on here that are great golf friends and beyond. I have found a 2nd home here and have been blessed in quite a few ways through it.

I have a job that many would kill to have. Even when its not going the way I would like its still a great job to have. I have been blessed in that I am one of the few that I have the back up plan that I have.

Overall I have been extremely blessed throughout my life. I have been guilty of forgetting that at times, but on certain days it just amazes me how blessed I am.

Wake that's awesome man, gotta look at the things you have.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Great post Wake, easy to dwell on what we want and forget what we have.

You deserve all the good that comes your way Wake, Great post!!

Sometimes I can get wrapped up in things that aren't going exactly how I would want instead of focusing on all the great things I have going for me.

I have found a beautiful woman who is everything I could ever want, and for some reason she wants to marry me. I have been blessed with an amazing family, my parents have been great to me at every turn of my life, and are still my best friends. My sister and I remain extremely close even as she is no longer living nearby.

I have a small group of long time friends that I know would be there no matter what. I have a great group of guys on here that are great golf friends and beyond. I have found a 2nd home here and have been blessed in quite a few ways through it.

I have a job that many would kill to have. Even when its not going the way I would like its still a great job to have. I have been blessed in that I am one of the few that I have the back up plan that I have.

Overall I have been extremely blessed throughout my life. I have been guilty of forgetting that at times, but on certain days it just amazes me how blessed I am.
You're talking about me arent ya? Hehe

Really excited today...I still have 6 months to go to earn my degree, but I got a good job lead and I have my first phone interview with a large accounting firm in Indianapolis in a couple weeks (HR Manager is leaving for vacation tomorrow)! My goal since I started school was to be able to move away from northern Indiana, and I have always loved Indy. That is about as far north as I want to live once I finish school. I would love to go farther south where I can play year round but at least Indy doesn't get the lake effect snow like we get here up north.

Anyhow...keeping my fingers crossed on this one, I have heard some great things about this company and I think it would be a great way to kickstart my career!

I wish you luck on your interview!

Good luck on your interview INgolfer, I hope you get it!

Good luck with the interview

Good luck INgolfer, got my fingers crossed for you

School canceled! Sweet THP and TV all day but now more sleep

Good luck INGolfer! Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back