Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Looks like I can use my United miles to get me there for free. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Looks like I can use my United miles to get me there for free. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And an Invitational with a ridiculously inexpensive hotel room charge.

PM and money sent. Trophy Club! Great job Freddie.

Edit: Confirmed and locked in!

And an Invitational with a ridiculously inexpensive hotel room charge.

Finding out from my wife if I can go. Only because the sitter is going away I have to take some days off to watch the kid. Dont remember when the days were. This might happen.

Snaps! I'm signed up for a golf tournament during the month of August, in Myrtle Beach. DawgDaddy invited me to play in his annual company tournament and I believe it is during the same dates as the Invitational.

Locked, Loaded, and ready for battle.

Payment sent! This should be awesome.

Snaps! I'm signed up for a golf tournament during the month of August, in Myrtle Beach. DawgDaddy invited me to play in his annual company tournament and I believe it is during the same dates as the Invitational.

Oh no! Both you and Randy missing the Atlanta Invitational? Say it isn't so.

Officially in. Can't wait!

Oh no! Both you and Randy missing the Atlanta Invitational? Say it isn't so.

I'm pretty sure it's the same weekend. I will find out when he gets back from golfing today.

If someone can manage to give me a ride to and from the airport, I am in!

I'm pretty sure it's the same weekend. I will find out when he gets back from golfing today.

I think DawgDaddy is ducking the Invitationals. That is two in a row. :D
Looks like KellyBo needs a partner.

Look at Dev! Way to go dude.

Seriously OG? I am flying to come play in ATL and you arent going to be there? WEAK

If someone can manage to give me a ride to and from the airport, I am in!

I swear this isn't as bad as it sounds, but if nothing else you can catch the subway at the airport, and I bet someone can at least pick you up and drop you off at the northern most station. The airport is the southern most stop on the same line...it's like $2-$2.50 each way.

I found an email from Randy with the dates and

Spoiler
[h=1][FONT=&quot]This year’s [/FONT][FONT=&quot]2013 Southern Co. Employee Golf Classic[/FONT][FONT=&quot] will be held on [/FONT][FONT=&quot]July 15[SUP]th[/SUP], 16[SUP]th[/SUP] & 17[SUP]th[/SUP][/FONT][FONT=&quot], NOTE: this has changed to MONDAY, TUESDAY, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]AND[/FONT][FONT=&quot] WEDNESDAY. You and a “guest of your choice” (see page 2) are invited to join us! [/FONT][/h] [h=1][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/h] [h=1][FONT=&quot]The 2 person “best ball” tournament will be played this year at the highly acclaimed [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legends Golf and Resort[/FONT][FONT=&quot], just off Hwy 501, in beautiful Myrtle Beach, SC. [/FONT][/h] [FONT=&quot]Our tournament headquarters, and site of our Wednesday night banquet, will be[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The Legends Golf and Resort [/FONT][FONT=&quot]in Myrtle Beach, SC[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

I think DawgDaddy is ducking the Invitationals. That is two in a row. :D
Looks like KellyBo needs a partner.

Yep, I'll be there with or without the old man! :beauty:

I found an email from Randy with the dates and

Spoiler
[h=1][FONT="][B]This year’s [/B][/FONT][/I][I][COLOR=red][FONT="]2013 Southern Co. Employee Golf Classic[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT="][B] will be held on [/B][/FONT][/I][I][COLOR=red][FONT="]July 15[SUP]th[/SUP], 16[SUP]th[/SUP] & 17[SUP]th[/SUP][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT="][B], [COLOR=#0070C0]NOTE:[/COLOR] this has changed to [COLOR=#0070C0]MONDAY, TUESDAY, [/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/I][I][COLOR=#0070C0][FONT="]AND[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT="][B] [COLOR=#0070C0]WEDNESDAY. [/COLOR]You and a “guest of your choice”[COLOR=blue] [/COLOR](see page 2) are invited to join us! [/B][/FONT][/I][/h] [h=1][I][FONT="] [/FONT][/h] [h=1][FONT="][B]The 2 person “best ball” tournament will be played this year at the highly acclaimed [/B][/FONT][/I][I][COLOR=red][FONT="]Legends Golf and Resort[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT="][B], just off Hwy 501, in beautiful Myrtle Beach, SC. [/B][/FONT][/I][/h] [B][FONT="]Our tournament headquarters, and site of our Wednesday night banquet, will be[/FONT][/B]
[FONT="] [/FONT][/B][B][COLOR=red][FONT="]The Legends Golf and Resort [/FONT][/COLOR][FONT="]in Myrtle Beach, SC[/FONT][/B][B][FONT="].[/FONT][FONT="] [/FONT]
Fire off that PM to GG then, OG. You gotta be there.

Money sent. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Seriously OG? I am flying to come play in ATL and you arent going to be there? WEAK

I just found an email from Dawg saying our Myrtle Beach tournament is in July not August! The door is back open :bananadance::D

PM sent. Looking forward to this!!

Back