The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

I'm telling you dude, Dallas changed everything for her. Between the Jake hug and GG talking ice-cream, she's on board.

This sounds just like my wife after Myrtle Beach.

This sounds just like my wife after Myrtle Beach.

It makes me incredibly happy that she got to see a little bit about what makes this all so special. She couldn't get over how nice everyone is.

Jake hugs are very helpful!

Listen, to you guys on the fence...I live my life by one simple motto. It's easier to beg her forgiveness than it is to ask for her permission. Just book this baby, the wives won't leave you for it, hell that costs money. Cold shoulder for a while, sure but isn't that worth it?!?!

Too bad Chunky didn't take your advise.

Of course now I need to find an affordable travel bag for the clubs that works will with a stand bag.

You should find some suggestions here http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...Covers-The-Definitive-Thread&highlight=travel

The Club Glove burst proof and the Ogio straight jacket seem to be popular with those that use a stand bag. There are several "less expensive" bags available just read every review you can (google is your friend). I recently picked up a original Club Glove off the "bay" that should fit my cart bag. Regardless of the bag you choose make sure you use a stiff arm or equivalent.

Club Glove Burst Proof with the optional Stiff Arm. All on amazon. Mine has been to Canada, Europe, Texas and places in between.

Another THP vote for the burst proof.

My conversation with my wife went like this:

Me: How do you like your new car?
Wife: I love it!
Me: I'm thinking of going to Vegas to play golf with people from that internet site.
Wife: Have fun.

30K trip fellas. Not really. The new car was coming anyway...but my timing wasn't an accident :)

Premeditation, I like it. :D

It makes me incredibly happy that she got to see a little bit about what makes this all so special. She couldn't get over how nice everyone is.

I was told going into Texas (my first event) that we are all supposed to act really nice to all of the wives / girlfriends / etc to ensure that everyone had a better chance of going to future events. Didn't everyone else get that memo? :drinks:

I'm telling you dude, Dallas changed everything for her. Between the Jake hug and GG talking ice-cream, she's on board.

Exact reason I took my wife to the first Morgan Cup...she understood everything so much more, and the previously difference of opinions on the cost of THP-related travel was severly reduced.

I can't bring my wife to Vegas we wouldn't be able to make our next mortgage payment.

I love that you guys are eternally indepted to the wives for this and you couldn't care less. Awesome! It'll definitely be worth a lifetime of paybacks.

Is a bit sad, isn't it?

I was told going into Texas (my first event) that we are all supposed to act really nice to all of the wives / girlfriends / etc to ensure that everyone had a better chance of going to future events. Didn't everyone else get that memo? :drinks:

Exact reason I took my wife to the first Morgan Cup...she understood everything so much more, and the previously difference of opinions on the cost of THP-related travel was severly reduced.

Hmm, I wasn't thinking ahead. My wifes first impression of THP and I'm bringing her to Vegas?? :banghead:

Word on the street is Jeff spicoli is trying to make this happen

I can't bring my wife to Vegas we wouldn't be able to make our next mortgage payment.

Mortgage!?!? who cares about a mortgage when you get to hang with THP'ers for a full weekend in Vegas!

Dan

Man you cut this close!!!! :D

Stupid work making me actually work instead of reading THP!

This thing needs to fill today, no reason is should last any longer. I'm telling u when the details are released those on the fence that didn't signup will he headbutting concrete walls like Jake does

I'm IN!!!!! Well, at least my PayPal was sent. So unless GG sends me a smack down email ... I'M GOING TO VEGAS BABY!!!!

Who's getting the face tat?! (Tribal style lettering saying THP, of course!)

tyson_2011_a_p.jpg

Nice job D!!

This mean we are officially full?!?!

My conversation with my girlfriend went like this...................................oh wait she kicked me out last year!! I do miss the dogs though :D

The dogs are always happy to see you. And the longer you're gone, the happier they are to see you.

I've discovered it's not like that with girlfriends and wives.

My conversation with my girlfriend went like this...................................oh wait she kicked me out last year!! I do miss the dogs though :D

Sounds like we are full but like golfergal said we may have to open it back up

Glad to see this bad boy full. A little over 24 hours. Pretty dang impressive.

Glad to see this bad boy full. A little over 24 hours. Pretty dang impressive.

Yep, not bad at all. I'm looking forward to my first of hopefully many THP events.

Back