The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a guy named Astin Martin. He's awesome.

THPing on Tapatalk

I used to blaze it up with Sloan Kettering and Johnny Hopkins...

No wrist pain today :blob:! Played golf Saturday and today it feels great. It's like a miracle for the pain to disappear so quickly. Kudos to graphite shafts :thumb: Heading to the gym shortly.

Good to hear OG! Just means no more excuses next time I whip you (and KB whips both of us) at MCC next time! Haha

6 days.

Last day of tax season. Wish me luck!!!

Thanks dudes. Today is Brutal!!!

You shouldn't make so much money dude and then you could use the EZ Form :D. Good Luck Jarret!

4g has come to my Podunk town I think, maybe.

Last time this happened I was drunk and it was 2 am, but now it's noon and I'm sober.

Screenshot_2013-04-15-12-13-03_zpsb5a76e32.png

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Got a job. So thankful to have an income again

Bmik I'm glad you are gamefully employeed.

My HHJJ is that I just talked to my neurosurgeon and he feels surgery on my neck is not needed unless I want it. 'Your neck is boring, we can operate and we'll get paid but you won't like us"

I am going to have a series of three injection into my C6 and back in 6 weeks. Thank god I don't have to have surgery, I'm so effn pumped right now!!!!

My HHJJ is that I just talked to my neurosurgeon and he feels surgery on my neck is not needed unless I want it. 'Your neck is boring, we can operate and we'll get paid but you won't like us"

I am going to have a series of three injection into my C6 and back in 6 weeks. Thank god I don't have to have surgery, I'm so effn pumped right now!!!!

FK! Yes buddy! Great news.

GREAT news Freddie! :blob::bananadance::guitar::thumb::good:

Last day of tax season. Wish me luck!!!
Dear One-T,

Good luck.

Love,
Jake

Best news I've heard all day!!!

Got a PM from GG that my THP IER staff bag is on the way to VA! Awesome IER can't wait to post pics of this bag.

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

In the wake of the tragedy in Boston, I came home from PT and saw this:
ahe2ahez.jpg

First time standing on her own. She is so proud of herself. I couldnt help but cry with joy and sorrow for those that lost loved ones today.

On such an awful day, its great to come here and see great news from everyone. I'm pumped for you Freddie, now lets get to work. Dev, that picture is just awesome.

I played nine with the WM Cobra rep this afternoon. I wish it could have been 18. Or 100. He had some fascinating things to share. He was at the masters for T-F and met most of the Cobra staff for the first time. He shared some interesting things about the future of the company (which I won't repeat per his request) and the goals they have in mind. He wouldn't tell me the name of any 2014 clubs, but he did tell me they have something very awesome coming technology wise.

Great news buddy, congrats.

Dev, love the picture, your only a short ways from her running. Good luck, haha

New car stereo being put in tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back