The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I started off with some nice little 50 yard bombs off the tee. Somehow I managed to save bogies on most with some pretty solid iron shots. When I did hit the driver solid, which was pure luck yesterday, I did pound it out there pretty far.

Dude I was soooooo happy to figure out what went haywire with my big stick :D. I can't wait to tee it up with ya next weekend :thumb:
Hope the back is holding up well, you will be carrying me all around Reunion.
:blob:

We are going to have a great time, no matter what good buddy. That's a fact Jack :good::thumb:.

Our "baby" is graduating from high school next weekend. All 3 of my kids and my 5 grandchildren will all be here together...............

Happy that I found The Hackers Paradise a couple of years ago.

Made it home, time for the 2 of us to watch some golf.

peqyzu4y.jpg

Nice. I have a good stash of those blankets at home :D

Caps playoff hockey tonight and leaving work early to get 9 holes in too beautiful not to play golf!

You have a precious little girl there MD! You two fun watching the Players :thumb:

If Bill gets the driver going, you guys are going to dominate (second place behind me and jmorris). Irons and short game were not the problem for OG yesterday, at all. Driver had a few issues.

Hydrocodone, that is all.

Congrats, Mike. Glad everyone is healthy and okay.

Congrats Mike! That's awesome

Mike, thats the ultimate HHJJ!

Is she already pondering wedges? #WPF. Haha She is adorable Mike.

We talked about the importance of this today, her priorities right now go...food, sleep and then #wpf...for now

feels like a summer evening.. so nice. really hoping i can go out and play tomorrow... not sure if i want to attempt to endure the heat though..

Yes. When I'm in the group. Wish I could have made it. Thanks again. Daughter takes priority.
On that note. My daughter took 2nd place in her school in their yearly Duct tape boat race. It was pretty cool and awesome to see how cool she handled it after the finish. She just looked at the camera like, What did you expect anything less? She is so fantastic.
Golf with some THP'ers tomorrow morning..........does it get any better?

Got amazing customer service today at a Golf Town. I went in with two drivers and wanted to swap shafts the guy looks at them and says no problem. I'm expecting to wait four or five days like usual but he says can you wait half an hour. He then hands me a few drivers to hit while I wait and 30 mins later returns my clubs and never charged me for any of the work. I made sure to tell the manager I had never had someone help me quick and friendly ever in any Golf Town.

Won my first ever golf trophy in a church scramble this morning. Our team thought these little trophys were really neat. I played really well today and we ended up besting 11 other teams.

7776_10151605911033216_68572123_n.jpg

That is a pretty great looking trophy. Nice going today too.
Won my first ever golf trophy in a church scramble this morning. Our team thought these little trophys were really neat. I played really well today and we ended up besting 11 other teams.

7776_10151605911033216_68572123_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back