The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot 79 today. First time to break 80 and a personal best by 3 strokes. 75 here I come!

Congrats! Don't forget to post in the breaking 80 thread! Great job!

dy5upuge.jpg

So awesome Darren.

Need to figure out how to send it though with the return shipping. It's mounted on poster board

Get a big box. Cut down 2 squares a little bigger than the poster. Put a piece of foam on either side of the poster, inside of the 2 pieces of carboard. Tape the ever loving hell out of the 2 pieces of cardboard. It kinda makes a sandwich around the poster.

Get a big box. Cut down 2 squares a little bigger than the poster. Put a piece of foam on either side of the poster, inside of the 2 pieces of carboard. Tape the ever loving hell out of the 2 pieces of cardboard. It kinda makes a sandwich around the poster.

Can he just remail it in the same box?

Can he just remail it in the same box?

As long as he as you put a return label with it, you should be fine. Alternative is going to like a UPS store and making them help you.

As long as he as you put a return label with it, you should be fine. Alternative is going to like a UPS store and making them help you.

And charge me out the butt haha. Any idea if I go with USPS whether they can print a return label to include with it?

And charge me out the butt haha. Any idea if I go with USPS whether they can print a return label to include with it?

I know GG is super busy but she is the USPS shipping champ. Maybe shoot her a PM.

Our car needed freon today instead of having a major part installed. This made me happy:thumb:

A great start to an upcoming memorable week, thanks THP/Matrix!

My newest daughter really likes to sleep

This makes life MUCH easier on me and the mrs

Child #2 had colic and pretty much didnt want anything to do with me at all which was no bueno for the mrs.

Child #2 had colic and pretty much didnt want anything to do with me at all which was no bueno for the mrs.
I like to sleep. Unfortunately my 2 year old doesnt

That's a HHJJ for sure! That was pretty much exactly our scenario with our second daughter, #3 (also another girl) is due June 13....I hope she's a sleeper.

Gotta love that Mike. We've been lucky in that regard as well.

Cold front blew out any humidity Orlando had been having and any chance of liquid sunshine. The ultimate golf weekend will be just that, ultimate!

I like to sleep. Unfortunately my 2 year old doesnt

Yeah right, we all know its not her wanting to watch Nemo

That's a HHJJ for sure! That was pretty much exactly our scenario with our second daughter, #3 (also another girl) is due June 13....I hope she's a sleeper.

Good luck and congrats on #3

Gotta love that Mike. We've been lucky in that regard as well.

yeah so far so good, much smoother than #2 thats for sure

Cold front blew out any humidity Orlando had been having and any chance of liquid sunshine. The ultimate golf weekend will be just that, ultimate!

It's going to be an awesome weekend for sure.

This time tomorrow I will be on the road, hhjj.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back