Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

At least until tomorrow

Just saw on Twitter he tied the course record on the Palmer Course today. What.
BKgQOO2CcAAP0C2.jpg:large
On 17 he was just short of the green, it's down hill but its a poke from the tips. 18 he striped a 3 wood, rocket ball stage 2. Hit hit wedge a little deep on the green with a slippery down hillier with a little right to left break. But he had a downhill side hill lie he was working from

What a freaking evening at the banquet. We set out for 10 winners, but said screw it and went to FIFTEEN!
What a great night!

15 winners now that's awesome!

What a freaking evening at the banquet. We set out for 10 winners, but said screw it and went to FIFTEEN!
What a great night!

You guys always do it big! So awesome

What a great night!

Me and lambro were racing to see who would get the Amp Cell pros, he pulled it out at the last moments.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Several behind 1332 on the patio...

Nice!!!! My buddy V.Man with the win!
Thanks Dan. New X-Hot irons. Couldn't pull the trigger on the Altitudes, despite how well you were bombing them at Monroe. I did hit them at demo day, but not as well as the X Hots.

On 17 he was just short of the green, it's down hill but its a poke from the tips. 18 he striped a 3 wood, rocket ball stage 2. Hit hit wedge a little deep on the green with a slippery down hillier with a little right to left break. But he had a downhill side hill lie he was working from

That's nuts!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Great following along, thanks Cookie for the play by play for those of u who couldn't make it.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Awesome night , no luck on the wheel so close, same thing on my eagle attempt on the nic course(par 4)

Two gut wrenchers on the day

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368846328819.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368846328819.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1368846454559.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368846454559.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 0
Just caught up on the thread, sounds like a great freaking night

Thanks Dan. New X-Hot irons. Couldn't pull the trigger on the Altitudes, despite how well you were bombing them at Monroe. I did hit them at demo day, but not as well as the X Hots.

I think you're walking away with a great set regardless buddy! I am somewhat sad the Altitudes didn't find a new home though haha!

Holly cow. So excited about winning tonight. Wheel of destiny went my way. Picked the Callaway X Hot Pro irons in 5.5 shaft.

Thanks Josh, Morgan, THP staffers and Callaway Golf!

Freaking AWESOME!!!!!

So, are you all exhausted or what? I always remember Friday night being the night that I just wanted to crawl in bed at 10pm.

It's 11 o'clock and everyone in my villa in bed already. So, yeah quite a few are exhausted after a great day demoing clubs. I'm still a little wired from the banquet and THP style raffle. The wheel of misfortune batted about .500 tonight, but this year my spin hung just on the winning side of the peg. So I scored a new set of Callaway X Hot irons. Pretty lucky, but if I'm reeeealy lucky, I can win a spot i n the grandaddy and beat the Zoo Crew with their own irons.

Thanks to JB, Morgan, and the wholeTHP Staff for a great first day of the greatest golf outing on the planet. I'm truly spent, but can,t wait for the competition round in the morning followed by the Villa Crawl. Tomorrow will be a blast!

How did he play?

Let put it this way, he bomber driver from the tips on 17 just in front of the green into a 10-15 mph breeze. Hole plays 320+

Amazing day and evening . So much fun and many laughs had. Looking forward to playing tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone associated with THP for a great day! Demo Day was a lot of fun, and the Bridgestone ball fitting was a nice addition. An afternoon round with pmoa and interlooper, with Playdough joining in at the end, was a blast. Finally, the dinner was quite tasty, and the wheel of destiny was kind to me as I'll be going home with a set of TaylorMade Rocketbladez Tour irons!

I'm calling it a night early, but I have a feeling it won't be that way tomorrow night.

Need a shout out to Freddie! Dude is a swing guru! He was working his magic at the launch monitor, and helping people find a groove all day! You're the Man FK

Back