What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 9 shot +4 40 57% fairways, 33% GIR, 14 putts... Pleased with my progress so far this spring

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Played in a 2 day ABCD scramble this weekend. Met 3 great guys. We didn't come in last and we got one skin for $86. It was a lot of fun and I now have 3 new friends. Can't ask for more than that!

Only had time for 9 but shot a 41.

I had a first today - it started hailing while we were out on the course today. Birdied #6, and just seconds after I picked up my ball it start dropping hail. Probably the size of small stone pebbles. It was a league night, and the other guys had to putt through the hail rocks, hahaha. That was funny to watch. Anyway, the hail stopped but it was just a down pour. I was not prepared and didn't have any rain gear on me. Oh well, was even through 6 and 6/6 GIR and wasn't able to finish. Next time I hope!

77= +7

+8 45. I'm So close to a breakthrough. My last rounds have had me even or 1 over through 4 or 5 holes and then I like bogey out. Today I was even through 4 then dub, dub, bog, bog, dub. Ugh. Finish the round! And I'm turning into such a hooker out there.

I shot 80 (40/40) at Windemere Country Club in orlando today before heading to the airport. It wasn't pretty, my body is exhausted.

Shot an 81=43+38. Really didn't play terrible, especially my driver and 5w. Just have a week long issue with not getting under my irons shots. And my short game sucked in a weird way today. Wasn't that I was mishitting the ball, it was that I played a good course Saturday (fast and hard and great greens) and then played my course today (very slow and bumpy and overall terrible). I was landing my pitches and chips where I wanted, and starting my putts online, but was WAY overplaying break, coming up short all day, and getting terrible breaks. Ah well. That's why I never try to play a good course in the few days before a tourney on my home course, it always takes me 2-3 rounds to get used to mine again.

shot 44 with 4 penalty strokes, par is 36, and birdie the last hole to do it!

I shot 85 in a terrible wind at 5 AM, couldn't just get the ball flying how I wanted, resulted with 3 double bogeys that could've been avoided. Putting was good, and I'm getting my drives how I want them. Couple of 270 yard shots with the wind coming slightly against me. Awesome!

Shot a 84 on my local course, round started out great two nice pars with a short birdie miss, third hole par 5 slight blowup with a double. Birdied the par 3 16. It was a decent round, but could of been much better if I could putt. The course is par 70 so the 84 is not so great.

I shot 85 in a terrible wind at 5 AM, couldn't just get the ball flying how I wanted, resulted with 3 double bogeys that could've been avoided. Putting was good, and I'm getting my drives how I want them. Couple of 270 yard shots with the wind coming slightly against me. Awesome!

Some big tee balls castor, the rest will fall into place in due time, keep it up!

Shot 86 today in some crazy winds. A round that had 4 birdies and a few pars but the addition of some doubles, 1 trible really cost me having a nice card. Started of great and going into the back 9 i was loosing everything off the tee to the right. The White Hot Pro 2 ball was red hot today with 2 putts at 25 ft and 1 over 30 ft. My playing partner even said it was the best he has seen me putt in a long time.

A little late posting but I had an 89 Saturday. Should have a great weekend of golf coming up weather permitting.

Played in our annual "Tee Party" ladies tournament today. I was put into the championship flight against ladies with very low handicaps. I watched them shoot in the 70's as I shot an 85 and thought I could do that with a little more practice around the greens. Much to my surprise, I ended up winning 1st net in the flight and won a Taylormade 3 hybrid. I've had such a lucky month! That makes me 4 for 4 on winning in tournaments. I won the member/member, the Senior Women's, the THP Outing, and now this and my handicap is 5 strokes higher than last year. Go figure.

Shot my third straight round in the 80's with an 88 today and like the previous two they should have each been around 82 . Oh well the improvements are def there .just need to keep the focus up the entire round and lower scores will be there .

Shot a +7 42 with a few bad mistakes. Missed like 3 par saves inside 6 feet and out a ball OB. I hit the ball well though, so as soon as I sharpen up my game I think I can break back into the 70s.

Shot a +12 47. It was a struggle just to get to that. The crazy thing is that I hit 5/6 fairways. The problems were evident, though, in my iron play (hit one green, on a par 3) and putting (18 putts). I just don't feel comfortable poised with an iron in my hands.

Played in our annual "Tee Party" ladies tournament today. I was put into the championship flight against ladies with very low handicaps. I watched them shoot in the 70's as I shot an 85 and thought I could do that with a little more practice around the greens. Much to my surprise, I ended up winning 1st net in the flight and won a Taylormade 3 hybrid. I've had such a lucky month! That makes me 4 for 4 on winning in tournaments. I won the member/member, the Senior Women's, the THP Outing, and now this and my handicap is 5 strokes higher than last year. Go figure.

Great round Kelly! You're on FIRE!!!!

I got out and shot a 74 today good round had a bad penalty on 15 trying to work a ball off the tee but my driver has been filthy long and putting me with great second shots need to work on that and my putting and I will be in good shape here soon.

Great round Kelly! You're on FIRE!!!!

I got out and shot a 74 today good round had a bad penalty on 15 trying to work a ball off the tee but my driver has been filthy long and putting me with great second shots need to work on that and my putting and I will be in good shape here soon.

That's an understatement buddy. I felt like less of a man after playing with you. Being 50 yards behind you every time is depressing. It was fun to watch. I'm going to get a few lessons ASAP working on lag/etc to try to get some of my distance back. I think my game is close to being where I want it to be but distance off the tee and putting are holding me back. Nice round with the trouble on 15.

Team DotCom FTW!

You go lady! Well done! There is no doubt that with the level of your game you will bring home many prizes.

Even par 36. No big mistakes which has been my issue lately. 2 birdies--chipped in for one. 2 bogeys. 5 pars

Only hit 3 GIR but pitched the ball very well.
5/7 fairways. 13 putts.

Shot an Even Par 72 at the course we are playing the ATL Invitational at. Shot 38/34. 34 being my lowest 9 of the year.

5 Fwys
10 GIR
27 Putts.

My iron ball striking was really good for the majority of the round. The stats lie alot in this round. Most of the missed greens were really well hit shots that just barely went off the green because of me being over aggressive. They resulted in easy pitches around the green that led to LOTS of 1 putts. I think I got up and down every time but one. And that was because I had a really awful lie that I had to chop down on.

I only hit 2 Fairways with the driver, and I hit it about 11 times. The other 3 in the fairway were two 3 irons and a 3 wood. I was hitting this pull draw thing. I'm assuming I'm coming over the top. I striped the last 2 though perfectly. One was sitting pretty at 310, the other went the same yardage but ran through the fairway, so positivity to build. I was just majorly happy with my iron game and my wedge game. They were super awesome today.

The 3 birdies on my day were 2 reachable Par 5's on the back that I hit both in 2 and the other was a lucky chip in flop shot.

38 tonight with two birds, all done in big wind. Really got around well playing the wind on arguably the tougher nine of my golf course.

I'll take 38 in big wind ANY day of the week.

38 tonight with two birds, all done in big wind. Really got around well playing the wind on arguably the tougher nine of my golf course.

I'll take 38 in big wind ANY day of the week.

Nice work dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back