THP Ultimate Club Testing - Venue & Itinerary

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds awesome! Sounds like a great course as well.

sounds very cool... and i had a blast in florida last week. very tempting.

Wow that is freakin sweet! Can't wait to hear the finishing touches for it.

Wow. Sounds awesome. I'm going to be in Disney until the 27th. Maybe I'll have to stay a couple of more days.

I really hope that I can get in on this, but my schedule may be an issue. Gonna be a blast for anyone that is lucky enough to get in though.

This is gonna be so awesome! Can't wait to see who the company is. There is going to be some lucky guys getting an awesome experience.

Great stuff for the folks in the South East! Can't wait to hear more details

Great stuff for the folks in the South East! Can't wait to hear more details

or folks who can fly in or drive for this awesome weekend

Awesome, looks like a very fun time to be had! Wish Florida was closer....

And it keeps getting better. El Campeon is an awesome course, and I am off that weekend.

SIGN ME UP!!!!

Yeah this event looks simply amazing!

Awesome, looks like a very fun time to be had! Wish Florida was closer....

It's just money, you could totally swing this one. Might be worth a flight even?

Wow what an opportunity. You have outdone yourself once again JB and GG!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

This sounds unbelievable already! There is no way I will be able to make it down to FL in that time frame though, plus flights from Seattle will be pricy.

For those looking at flying, check the Sanford airport as well as Orlando. You would not believe some deals into Sanford on airlines such as Allegiant.

Sounds like an incredible time all the way around.

I shouldn't be amazed by anything THP does because the bar has already been raised so high, but this is an amazing opportunity and a heck of a weekend.

Thanks to THP and Mike for making this happen!

The truly best parts (outside of the treat known as El Campeon) are not even announced yet. That is the best part. When people find out what the test involves, they are sure going to wish they signed up. :D

Very cool. I'll be in Orlando until 8/28. Have to see what I can do about that.

Sounds awesome!

It's just money, you could totally swing this one. Might be worth a flight even?

Can't make them all so I shall await the one in my backyard shortly. :)

That is a wicked awesome itinerary!!! Can't wait to find out the who, the when and the how much details soon!

This sounds amazing

What an awesome event! Way to go THP!

This does sound like a treat of unprecedented proportions.

I fear I won't be participating. But that doesn't take away from its awesomeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back