Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

We have a $158 charge that was put on the card that shouldn't be there - I paid the 150 deposit in January, and the rest was paid off at the resort (confirmed by my online banking). So I'll be giving them a call Tuesday as well.

And yes, I miss the Outing and miss you all!!!

Looks like I need to make a call as well. I have credits and charges all over the place and none of it is making any sense to me. Hopefully someone can explain it to me.

So, I'm not intending to keep beating the horse, I just want to see where things are sitting with others. Exactly what I owed was billed and cleared, but I have a 201.00 charge pending. Its a bit confusing, I fully plan on calling Tuesday but just wanted to see if/how others have gotten things sorted out.

Even with this, damn I miss the Outing in a BAD way.

Just looked at my CC statement again and I have a $75 hold from Reunion that was put on there on May 24, which was obviously after the Outing was completed. There will be a phone call made tomorrow about this.

Just looked at my CC statement again and I have a $75 hold from Reunion that was put on there on May 24, which was obviously after the Outing was completed. There will be a phone call made tomorrow about this.

Call Tuesday, as I understand we need to speak to the group reservation people and they are not working Monday.

Skim alert...for those having issues with the pending charges, have you called the resort. My vast experiences in these situations suggest they are typically taken care of with a phone call or 2.

Skim alert...for those having issues with the pending charges, have you called the resort. My vast experiences in these situations suggest they are typically taken care of with a phone call or 2.

That's what I did. Cleared it up with a simple phone call. Wasn't too hard to take care of, actually.

Did you have to talk to group reservations or will "regular" customer service help?

Called customer service. Told them what the issue was, they cleared it up. Took 5 minutes, at the most.

Not really an issue, at all. Easier to call them and have them fix it than sit around and complain.

I called and was told to call back Tuesday and talk to accounting.

Call Tuesday, as I understand we need to speak to the group reservation people and they are not working Monday.

I called and was told to call back Tuesday and talk to accounting.

Ridiculous is all I will say about that.

It's just a hold and not an actual charge on my CC right now, so I'm not as worried about it, but still, it's weird.

Ridiculous is all I will say about that.

It's just a hold and not an actual charge on my CC right now, so I'm not as worried about it, but still, it's weird.

Seems like a CYA part on the resort in case you charge stuff to your room, and they got a bit inundated with the checkouts. So far I've been ok though on my statements.

Not sure what you did WE, but I just got the "the person you need to speak to will not be in till Tuesday" response like others.

Guess I'll find out Tuesday.'

Not sure what you did WE, but I just got the "the person you need to speak to will not be in till Tuesday" response like others.

Guess I'll find out Tuesday.'

This wasn't today. I called during business hours.

We had a little issue when checking out too - a charge of around $250 on our bill. We spoke to 2 or 3 people and got it sorted out. Turns out they got a little confused with the charges for our extra nights (outside of the outing nights) and charged us again even though we'd paid previously.

I checked my bill and everything looks good on mine. So far no extra charges that I can see. However I paid cash for everything at the resort. I can't believe a lot of you are having issues. As its been said. I blame the waiter in the club house. That guy was a piece of work.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I have withdrawals of $107 and $158 from days after I checked out. Gonna give them a call come Tuesday I guess.

FWIW, my card had no odd charges. I thought it had a one but then I remembered that my wife charged a couple things to the room during the weekend.

I just double checked my card this morning seeing as so many people are having problems and I actually had a $24 refund. Not going to complain about them giving me money back.

My bill I received when checking out showed that I had a $258 refund coming, when I asked about it they said it was an accounting error, which it was since I checked my accounts and it showed I hadn't been oever charged.

I just double checked my card this morning seeing as so many people are having problems and I actually had a $24 refund. Not going to complain about them giving me money back.

That's because you are so sweet :thumb:

Glad to hear these issues are being cleaned up

Was all clean until today...$83.83 charged today...really! Phone call being made.

Update: Received the "Hold on let me look at it while I put you on hold" and then finally was transferred to Julie in accounting...voice mail. Waiting game begins...

Back