The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just booked my nieces to take their first ever horse back riding lessons. I got them each a lesson as part of my youngest nieces birthday present. I thought it might be good for her. She was diagnosed as having aspergers this year and she loves animals. I hope this will give her another way to communicate and gain self confidence.

That's great nerfny

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Just booked my nieces to take their first ever horse back riding lessons. I got them each a lesson as part of my youngest nieces birthday present. I thought it might be good for her. She was diagnosed as having aspergers this year and she loves animals. I hope this will give her another way to communicate and gain self confidence.
It's amazing what those animals can do for kids in general.

I grew up with horses and I can say if kids aren't scared of them, they can't get enough of them. That is a great thing to do for them!

A guy I know through golf, or the golf course I work at part time, has asked me to tutor his son in math. He's treating me right (wage wise). I'm starting today and will continue through the rest of the year and probably again in the fall.

I offered my services at a lesser wage but he said he didn't want to take advantage of me, as they are only paying me what they pay their sons Spanish tutor.

Booking vacation today. Going to go hit a bunch of great courses - Jasper Park Lodge, Banff Springs, Stewart Creek, Wolf Creek, Mt Kidd and Mt Lorette at Kananskis, and Silvertip are on the list so far.

Nohing like a little extra summer income Jeff! That should help cover a few trips to home depot for the house here and there :banghead:

Jealous of Tedfroop's forum name and vacation

I grew up with horses and I can say if kids aren't scared of them, they can't get enough of them. That is a great thing to do for them!

I'm hoping she isn't scared of the size of the horses. I don't think she will be.

Nohing like a little extra summer income Jeff! That should help cover a few trips to home depot for the house here and there :banghead:

Jealous of Tedfroop's forum name and vacation

Ha ha seriously. I just bring my paycheck there and ask them what all I can get with that (small) amount.

Hit my driver better than ever today. I was in the fairway or just on the fringe every time I used it!

Just got back from the doctor and apparently I have what's called "trigger finger" I am such a ba.

The good news is surgery is a last resort and he believes a couple cortisone injections should cure the problem for good. Here's to hoping.

Just got back from the doctor and apparently I have what's called "trigger finger" I am such a ba.

The good news is surgery is a last resort and he believes a couple cortisone injections should cure the problem for good. Here's to hoping.

Holy carp dude I had that like 7 years ago. I kid you not. Sending you a PM now.

Holy carp dude I had that like 7 years ago. I kid you not. Sending you a PM now.

See we are both bad as****. Don't f with us or we'll use our trigger fingers!

That's awesome news Jrod, I'm glad surgery can be avoided.

wait so it was one kids birthday but you needed to buy them both a present? #spoiled Tina will love this by the way.

Hoping for the best dude.

Booking vacation today. Going to go hit a bunch of great courses - Jasper Park Lodge, Banff Springs, Stewart Creek, Wolf Creek, Mt Kidd and Mt Lorette at Kananskis, and Silvertip are on the list so far.

Try Wintergreen down in Bragg Creek it's fantastic and great value

wait so it was one kids birthday but you needed to buy them both a present? #spoiled Tina will love this by the way.

We are legend wait for it because we are really that awesome dary aunt and uncle!!

Solid. Very solid. You are a good aunt.

Very happy to hear this for you JRod! Surgery would be no bueno dude.

Best! News! EVER!

So happy for you dude!

We are legend wait for it because we are really that awesome dary aunt and uncle!!

wait I get credit for this? Sweet! Hope you have fun.

JRod! Get better bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back