Hello from Sydney

nothing but net

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello Everyone,

I'm a 28 yr old guy from Australia and I've been played golf for the last 3 years and I am a member at a private club in Sydney. I am a Pilot and I have regular layovers in LA (Long Beach). I have managed to put together a set of golf clubs to keep in Long Beach similar to my gamers at home. I would love to get out and play a round in LA on every layover.

I would love to meet some locals for a game and a beer, if you're interested send me a PM!

My handicap is currently 12 and I think I have the ability to get down to single digits relatively soon.

My favourite all time golf purchase would have to be my Ecco Biom Hybrids.

Happy Hitting!

NBN

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP mate!
I would love to play a round with you on one if your trips to LA.
Just need an advance notice

Welcome Aboard! If you ever get a Heathrow layover, drop me a note and we can get a round in!

Welcome Aboard! If you ever get a Heathrow layover, drop me a note and we can get a round in!

Thanks for the offer mate but unfortunately our destinations do not include London. Its LA, LA, LA and more LA. :D

Thanks for the offer mate but unfortunately our destinations do not include London. Its LA, LA, LA and more LA. :D
Well, its a long walk from here....but if I set off now??
there is a SoCal thread in the arrange a game section, I'm guessing you won't struggle for a round...

Welcome to THP

Thanks for the warm welcome gents.

El Bandito, thanks for the heads up I will check out the SoCal thread!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome aboard

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: Should you ever fly into ATL there will be large group of us available for a get together.

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Back