2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
My trip starts first thing in the morning. Can't wait to see everyone.

Love the updates guys! Work is going to be hard tomorrow!

Yes it is! I'm going in till about 2:30. Then off to NC to drop my kid off then on my way after I get some sleep. Will be there around 1 pm. So, I will be waiting for 3:39 tee time. Will be able to meet up with THPers for a few hours before my round.

We have the Irish folks enroute to the villas!!

Golf stories commence!

avuny9en.jpg

Oh....and for knowledge: Castor has his clubs in hand!

One more logistics question for those that have arrived, courtesy of my wife.

Do the villas appear to have plenty of towels? We've vacationed at some places before and been surprised to find out they did not supply towels.

Do the villas appear to have plenty of towels? We've vacationed at some places before and been surprised to find out they did not supply towels.

Ours does but i know dish cloths are not here. Please don't ask why I know that. There is also a wash and dryer if you need to wash cloths but you'll need to pick up detergent

It's 5:30am, why the heck am I awake??? Oh yea to play my first practice round of Morgan Cup week!!!!!

It's 5:30am, why the heck am I awake??? Oh yea to play my first practice round of Morgan Cup week!!!!!

Cos you're so excited and you just can't hide it. We are awake too all of 4 hours sleep ha ha

Car is just about packed again. Ready to hit the road shortly.

The Tour Van will be finished packing up this morning and we will start our journey to Myrtle Beach. Arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Drive safe, see you tomorrow
I'd be up too WR, it's time to go play some golf

Bring toilet paper, napkins, paper towels, plates and a spoon...may not have enough :alien:
Oh....and for knowledge: Castor has his clubs in hand!
I like the the THP machine works

6y5azyzy.jpg

#MCPrep. Ball is rolling true tonight!
nice Betti

MC guys - don't forget to set those fantasy golf lineups...
I forgot about that a while back

My trip starts first thing in the morning. Can't wait to see everyone.
See you soon teammate. Enjoy the ride with JT. Please keep,him calm. I imagine his head hanging out the window as you drive...

Yes it is! I'm going in till about 2:30. Then off to NC to drop my kid off then on my way after I get some sleep. Will be there around 1 pm. So, I will be waiting for 3:39 tee time. Will be able to meet up with THPers for a few hours before my round.
see you soon Jeremiah, see you soon

safe travels to everyone traveling today!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374577996.653699.jpg

18th at True Blue during breakfast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picking me up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back