Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

The pictures in this thread are awesome well done guys!

Congrats to our newest HOF members cpljohnst and Miller Time! And we can't forget thetopdogg for winning closest to the pin with 5'5".

Congrats gents!!!!!

pe7e4aze.jpg

Cpljohnst with his new trophy.

Conrats cpljohnst and Miller Time!

Congrats to our newest HOF members cpljohnst and Miller Time! And we can't forget thetopdogg for winning closest to the pin with 5'5".

Congrats gentlemen!!

Looks like good times were had by all. Congrats to HOF inductee's!

J.

Congrats guys! Well done on the win today.

4y3e9amy.jpg

rumyru4u.jpg

Congrats dudes! Super jealous I couldn't come! One day I will meet Dan and Dev and ward and all the other legends hehe

Congrats on the win fellas

Sunday Round Information:

I have the course/rate/tee time information for Sunday. We are playing at River Pines Golf Course in Johns Creek. (
http://www.riverpinesgolf.com) The course is located about 10 minutes from the Residence Inn where most are staying. It is a fun track that the Georgia THPers used as a local gathering location last year.

The rate is $59, which is pretty decent for weekend morning golf in Atlanta. (For reference, TC is $69 on weekends.) Since most people playing are traveling home after the round, we have tee times on the earlier side starting at 7:50 a.m. Try not to have too much fun at Taco Mac and afterwards on Saturday...

Here are the tee times and pairings:

7:50 - JTNumbers / Sparks/ Jlit26 / Zenger
8:00 - Greg Kulbick / Greg Kulbick's Brother / CplJohnst/ JSkittle
8:10 - WadesWorld / TopDogg / Atl / Dhill
8:20 - LeeB / Youngbuck / T2Grn18/ Canadan

I made a couple changes to the pairings to make sure that everyone had a chance to play with some different people over the weekend. For example, since Greg Kulbick and I are paired together for the Invitational, I wanted to give him a break from me on Sunday's round. You'll also note that T2GRN18's clan won the Canadan lottery. However, Dan will be required to give everyone ahead of him a hug before they tee off on the first tee.

I think that these pairings work with everyone's schedules and requests. However, if I have missed something, please let me know and I will figure out a solution.

Also, and importantly, I need to confirm the number playing with the course on Friday. If something comes up and you are unable to make it, please let me know ASAP. The course will likely try to fill the spot if we have less than 16 (and they may try to charge me for the missed spot if someone is a no-show). I don't want either of those things to happen.

Bump for quick reference...

Had such a great day with my partner Skittles and our playing partners Sparks and Codywallace. Such great dudes and I couldn't ask for a better group of guys. The rain could have stayed away but was still a blast. Thank you gentlemen for a great day!

Barry's back will be hurting for a week.. carried me the whole round! It was fun to watch!

Congrats on the win Barry and Josh! Very happy for you both! I'll have a recap later. It was a great time as usual!!

Wish we could be at dinner with everyone but I had to come back to Athens to babysit this little doll of mine:

999857_10201940317896704_487518683_n.jpg

Had such a great day with my partner Skittles and our playing partners Sparks and Codywallace. Such great dudes and I couldn't ask for a better group of guys. The rain could have stayed away but was still a blast. Thank you gentlemen for a great day!

Likewise. We have to do it again.

Yes we are 6' away and I am responding on the forum.

muqy3yhe.jpg
9uvyhe6y.jpg
dusapupy.jpg

tapt

Congrats on the great round guys. It was great meeting you

As a relatively new THPer, this was my first time meeting anyone from THP. I want to let everyone know how much I enjoyed meeting you. I cannot wait for my next trip. I really appreciate the time and effort I everyone put in to make this weekend awesome. I hate I was not able to make it to dinner tonight to get to meet everyone else.

Safe travels back everyone.

Miller Time and I played awesome today. I was just two off my personal best so was definitely playing ahead of my norm. A couple of good breaks on wayward shots really helped and my flat stick performed great.

Big thanks to Josh and Morgan, Sligo, & The Trophy Club for putting on the invitational. And big golf cheer for all my fellow THPers that hung through the rain to get the round in today.

Congrats to cpljohnst (Barry) and MillerTime (Josh) for the win! :clapp: These two guys are close to my heart and I'm super proud of them.

Congrats to the winners!

Back