1st Captain - The 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The day was coming when this event was going to be put to rest. It was near and on the final day of the 2013 Morgan Cup, during the Champions' Champagne Celebration, the event was still moving on. It was not until I started the recap thread and GG and I said "Eff It, we are bringing it back" that we decided to bring The Ultimate Golf Event back for the 4th year.

There is so much to do and so little time to do it. The venue has been announced and soon everybody will know the companies involved as well as more details. Normally announcing a captain takes a bit of time as we like to wait until a few more things get finalized, but there is one person that needs no waiting. He is one of the backbones of THP and someone that despite never vocalizing it publicly, is one of main reasons that this is returning.

Please join me in welcoming the 1st Captain of the 2014 Morgan Cup. Ryan Hawk.

Hawk on the forum, but Ryan Hawk outside of it. Ryan is one of the reasons that this site exists today and he is one of the reasons that the "new" THP was born. He is a wonderful contributor, a great editor, a major part of the online community and most of all, someone I am blessed to be able to call my friend.

Welcome Ryan, the captain's torch is being passed to you and I know that you will take this iconic event and bring something special to it.

This is awesome news, welcome back to the Morgan Cup Ryan, you are very much deserving.

Congrats Hawk! You'll do great buddy. Anything I can do to help you out let me know.

Congrats Hawk!!!!

Ryan -- Congratulations, man. I'm really happy for you.

HAWK!!!!!!!

YESSSSSS!

Attaboy buddy! The absolute PERFECT choice.

Congrats Buddy!!!! That's so awesome! You will make a fantastic captain. No dought about it!

Congratulations Hawk!

Congrats Hawk! Some lucky dudes will be lead into battle by you...an honor for them!

You have a busy year ahead of you my man!!! Congrats Ryan!!! Perfect guy for a perfect event!!!

Congrats Hawk. Good choice here

Congrats Hawk! and Good Luck!

The HAWK has landed! Congrats Ryan - I know whoever is on your squad will be lucky to have you as their fearless leader!

Congrats Hawk!! So happy you're going to be apart of this.

Congrats Hawk!

HAWK!!!! YESSS!!!! Couldnt be happier. He is going to be an amazing captain!

Congrats Hawk! Best of luck!

Congrats Hawk!

Ryan Hawk, congrats sir! Well deserved post for a guy that keeps this engine running forward

Congratulations Hawk! Make us midwestern people proud!

~Rock

Congrats Hawk! Looking forward to seeing you team take shape!

Congrats Ryan, an excellent choice, I know you'll rock it buddy!!!

The day was coming when this event was going to be put to rest. It was near and on the final day of the 2013 Morgan Cup, during the Champions' Champagne Celebration, the event was still moving on. It was not until I started the recap thread and GG and I said "Eff It, we are bringing it back" that we decided to bring The Ultimate Golf Event back for the 4th year.

There is so much to do and so little time to do it. The venue has been announced and soon everybody will know the companies involved as well as more details. Normally announcing a captain takes a bit of time as we like to wait until a few more things get finalized, but there is one person that needs no waiting. He is one of the backbones of THP and someone that despite never vocalizing it publicly, is one of main reasons that this is returning.

Please join me in welcoming the 1st Captain of the 2014 Morgan Cup. Ryan Hawk.

Hawk on the forum, but Ryan Hawk outside of it. Ryan is one of the reasons that this site exists today and he is one of the reasons that the "new" THP was born. He is a wonderful contributor, a great editor, a major part of the online community and most of all, someone I am blessed to be able to call my friend.

Welcome Ryan, the captain's torch is being passed to you and I know that you will take this iconic event and bring something special to it.

ABSOLUTELY!!!

It makes so much sense. Hawkster, I'm glad for you buddy!!

Congrats Hawk!

Back