The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy anniversary dean and nerfny

Happy Anniversary Dean and Jennifer!

Happy anniversary, youngins. Many more to you!!

BIG week coming up for me that will affect the future of my career, both short-term and long. Hoping to report back in here Friday evening instead of the rant thread. Any well-wishes and good vibes will be greatly appreciated!

Wishing you well JLit!

Happy Anniversary Ddec and nerfny!

Happy Anniversary Jenn...and dean too.

Congrats guys. Here's to 50 more years.

Happy Anniversary!

9 1/2 years ago I had this guy come into my life by literally fall flat on his butt in front of me. 3 years ago I agreed to marry him, 2 years ago I did. Happy Anniversary to the guy who constantly surprises me and swept me off my feet!! Love you Dean!!
e5epu6y7.jpg

Great picture. Congrats guys.

Happy Anniversary Dean and Jenn...two awesome people individually, but even better as a team.

Happy Anniversary Dean and Jennifer!

Happy Anniversary to the little love birds!

Happy Anniversary to you both!

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

I have never checked into an airport easier than I did this morning. Web check-in last night from home, parked and shuttle was waiting and left as soon as I boarded, zero line at security checkpoint, used the mobile device boarding pass and it was a breeze. Literally took me 10 minutes from shuttle to my gate.

Of course, this all results in me sitting at my gate for 2 hours, but I'll take it! That's THP time.

Happy Anniversary you 2

Happy anniversary, nerfny!

ddec too!

Happy anniversary to you two. Here's to many more years and birdies in your future.

Happy Anniversary!

You two are wonderful, Happy Anniversary!

First attempt at working from home in quite some time....liking it, especially after not seeing the family in quite some time

First attempt at working from home in quite some time....liking it, especially after not seeing the family in quite some time
Seem to be getting a lot done...........

Dean, congrats brother!!!!

Seem to be getting a lot done...........

Believe it or not I have...ordered new printer last night so Im not able to print at the moment which slowed me down but 3 of 4 projects for the day done.

Gonna milk the eff out of this last one

This will probably be my last couple hours on THP for about 10 days because I will start my transition back to the states here soon. Very happy happy joy joy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back