2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

Congrats to those who got in, I have a work commitment that weekend or I would have been battling for a spot

A quick look through the thread for what people claimed they went for gives us something like this:

CB – mrvandelay, Bulitt539, mikedean,
MC - Miller Time, War Eagle, blugold, troyefl,
MB - fupresti, zenger, Trout Bum,

mward???
v.man???

What a great time you guys are going to have. Congrats all!

Last edited:
I quick look through the thread for what people claimed they went for gives us something like this:

CB – mrvandelay, Bulitt539, mikedean,
MC - Miller Time, War Eagle, blugold, troyefl,
MB - fupresti, zenger, Trout Bum,

mward???
v.man???

What a great time you guys are going to have. Congrats all!

Vman cb ward mb I'm guessing

I think I am going to look into flying in on Thursday, getting a room either at the resort or a hotel, then playing on Friday.

Congrats to you guys going to this awesome event!!! Looking forward to following along.

Congrats to you guys going to this awesome event!!! Looking forward to following along.

You try to get in big time? Had u penciled in for some blades

I'm still in awe at how amazing the price is. I bought a used set of r11 irons in June for the same price as this unbelievable event. This will also be my first set of brand new irons. So pumped.

Congrats to you all that got in. What a magnificent weekend you are going to have. Whoop Whoop.

Congrats to all of you guys. Man that is going to be an amazing weekend. Looks like a solid group there to get a lot of info too. Very nice.

This weekend sounds like an absolute blast. Congrats guys, enjoy it!

I think I am going to look into flying in on Thursday, getting a room either at the resort or a hotel, then playing on Friday.

This.

Only I may have a girlfriend in tow. We will see.

I may be jumping the gun a bit. How do I get from the airport to the resort? Looks like an hour long cab rise is in my future

I may be jumping the gun a bit. How do I get from the airport to the resort? Looks like an hour long cab rise is in my future

Optimus Prime

This.

Only I may have a girlfriend in tow. We will see.

Please let us know this. This is one of those events that is set up for split rooms with THPers. Without that, the cost changes dramatically.

A cab ride would be close tot he same price as renting a car for the entire weekend. Talk with THPers about travel times and see who is coming in when.

2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

Please let us know this. This is one of those events that is set up for split rooms with THPers. Without that, the cost changes dramatically.

A cab ride would be close tot he same price as renting a car for the entire weekend. Talk with THPers about travel times and see who is coming in when.

Not that it is a problem, are we sharing rooms? Sometimes I don't wear pants.

Who else is planning on using their extra round on Friday? I know its a few months out but I need to figure out if I'm coming in on Thursday or Friday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im going to come in Thursday and play Friday, as beautiful as this course looks I want to play it as much as possible.

There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.

Needless to say I didn't sleep much at all thinking about this event, to say I'm excited would be an understatement.

Been tied up and havent had a chance to post in here. Congratulations to everyone that got into this event. Cant wait to read all of your thoughts. Going to be a special special weekend, but then again when is hanging with THP'ers ever not special.

Needless to say I didn't sleep much at all thinking about this event, to say I'm excited would be an understatement.

I'm having a hard time focusing on work and school. All I can think about is sharing an awesome experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those needing that info, you'll be flying into likely Orlando International or Tampa International. Possibility of Samford as well. The resort location is in Howey in the Hills, FL, 45-65min away depending on where you fly into.

As far as a rental car, you can get them on Priceline for 7 bucks a day. I get emails all the time about it. Wouldn't be a bad idea IMO for those flying into the same airport around the same time to buddy up on the rental car. Would make things even more affordable.

Back