Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

This is great news. I can't imagine the cup without them!

:cleveland: -- It's good to see ya back in the mix for 2014 :clapp:

Very Very Awesome!!!!! When can I start vine'ing about them???!!!!

Love to see that Cleveland is back again....loving the Altitudes and Classic XL that I am playing now!

OMG!! Welcome to Cleveland golf, making the ultimate golf event period! within reach for more people. Thank you.

Love that cleveland golf is joining again. Really liking the clubs I have hit over the year from Cleveland

Huzzah!

Saw the announcement, but some how missed this thread. Anywho, welcome back to the MC Cleveland! This one is going to be ridiculous.

I big big welcome to Cleveland!! Just the other day I was thinking to my self...it's weird...there's something fishy going on...where's Cleveland...and what do you know...HERE THEY GO AGAIN!

Awesome job THP and Cleveland!

Cleveland is back in the house! This is great to hear as they were awesome in last years Morgan Cup!

Saw the announcement, but some how missed this thread. Anywho, welcome back to the MC Cleveland! This one is going to be ridiculous.

I missed it too somehow! But yeah, welcome back Cleveland! Love their fairway woods sooooo much.

Thank you Cleveland Golf! and THP for making the Morgan Cup even more.

Great to see Cleveland Golf back in the MC

Awesome to see Cleveland back in the Morgan Cup.

Welcome back Cleveland. Great company and products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt about it. Having Cleveland golf back for the 2014 Morgan Cup is fantastic

No doubt about it. Having Cleveland golf back for the 2014 Morgan Cup is fantastic

Agree completely. Rounding out a group of 5 amazing sponsors.

Yeah having them back again has taken an already amazing event to another level

I really admired the Cleveland staffers and how sharp they looked, the clubs are some of the best I've ever hit and the bags are drool worthy. They Rock!

Agree completely. Rounding out a group of 5 amazing sponsors.
5 amazing sponsors, 40 awesome staffers, 1 sensational event = 2014 THPMC

I can't wait to see what awesome equipment The Cleveland staffers are gonna be able to rock in 2014.

I just wanted to say in this thread how honored I am to represent Cleveland/Srixon at the 2014 Morgan Cup. I am seriously excited for the gear that they have coming up in 2014. If it is anything like they have produced the last two years, I expect them to knock it out of the park.

I just wanted to say in this thread how honored I am to represent Cleveland/Srixon at the 2014 Morgan Cup. I am seriously excited for the gear that they have coming up in 2014. If it is anything like they have produced the last two years, I expect them to knock it out of the park.

Me too Tim.

First go-round with them was a pleasure. I felt like I had the ability to build a setup that mixed functionality with great aesthetics and it resulted in some pretty good golf from me at that point in my golfing journey. The staff bag with the used sweaty glove and towel hanging off it is sitting in my workshop and a reminder of that time. Loved the ball I chose and to this day it's still probably my all-around favorite, even though it's now out of production.

So many questions from me about what they have coming.

-I want to see the 588 Custom driver. Really badly.

-What irons are they bringing out? Are they replacing the 588 CB/MB's?

-What advancements in wedges will we see? Can I play the OG 588F's again(lol)?

-How are they going to incorporate their move towards "easier golf" into the full 2014 line, if at all? They've got a few products out now that are all about simplifying and makign the game easier for the everyman.

Hawk: smart sole!!

Back