The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the person was mexican...hehe...i kid of course. At least that person wasn't buying a big screen TV with a frozen food voucher

The funny part is you are right. I know it doesn't matter what race they were but this was just too funny. The coincidence.

Fell asleep on the couch last night and woke up too late. Rushed to work with no coffee and have had a splitting headache all day. I hate that I'm addicted to anything besides golf, and I learned today how dependent my body is on that black tar.

Almost fell off the roof twice putting up lights.

12 hours traveling today? Check
Leaving wallet on airplane? Check
Getting a speeding ticket on the way home from after being gone for 5 days without said wallet? Check

Yup, awesome day.

Strap an umbrella to your belt loop that way if you fall you can float down.

Seriously though dude, glad you didn't fall.

Ouch JB.

Suckage then a complete kick in the nuts.

Even with the lower COG?

Wow.

Like with many low COG's, going up is easy. Getting down is a challenge.

There's no real clean way to describe how I went in reverse, but someone could probably read between the lines on that.

Oh lord, Josh, that is terrible.

Getting a speeding ticket on the way home from after being gone for 5 days without said wallet? Check

Yup, awesome day.

Carp, that sucks!

Yup, awesome day.

Did they locate said wallet on plane?

Did they locate said wallet on plane?

No idea. Because with Delta, even if it happens 15 minutes after leaving the plane, you cannot contact said airport and ask someone to go look or grab it. I know its in the little front pocket. In fact you cannot speak to anybody. You have to instead fill out a form online and hope they get it in time before the plane leaves.

Its ridiculous.

The Official Rant of the Day

Careful little guy

Yup, awesome day.

Dude that sucks. The rule sucks anymore

That is freaking terrible!

Testing airpacks at work is the most boring tedious job and definitely not what I want to be doing tonight. I've doing my 10th one of 16 now and I'm tired of hearing the alarms.

I should have been done a month ago with this but the IT people are slow and didn't get the software on my computer till recently and it's plagued with issues.

No idea. Because with Delta, even if it happens 15 minutes after leaving the plane, you cannot contact said airport and ask someone to go look or grab it. I know its in the little front pocket. In fact you cannot speak to anybody. You have to instead fill out a form online and hope they get it in time before the plane leaves.

Its ridiculous.

That's horrible dude, I don't understand that process at all. I feel terrible for you, getting replacement cards, license and all that stuff is a drag I hope they find it and send it to you.

JB, man that sucks!
I hope it all works out for you!

But I have to say, I'm curious. I leave my wallet home all the time and often wonder what would happen if I get pulled over. Do you just give drivers license number? What are the ramifications of no ID?

If you don't mind sharing.

JB, man that sucks!
I hope it all works out for you!

But I have to say, I'm curious. I leave my wallet home all the time and often wonder what would happen if I get pulled over. Do you just give drivers license number? What are the ramifications of no ID?

If you don't mind sharing.

Technically, if you don't have your license they can issue you an additional citation, but the guy let that go since he could tell JB wasn't having a great night.

Yup, awesome day.

That sucks dude

Technically, if you don't have your license they can issue you an additional citation, but the guy let that go since he could tell JB wasn't having a great night.

Ok,
Thanks.

Now I hope you guys get that wallet back!

Wow JB that is awful!!

I don't get the airlines and that ridiculous policy.

On a good note, you made it home safely.

Its ridiculous.

Happened to me as well but left a vet expensive camera. The guy that cleaned the plane actually called me however I just boarded another plane.

JB let me look for the number they gave me. I actually spoke to a real person and ended up getting my camera within a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear JB. Hope one of the flight attendants found it.

Got a D in Anatomy. All those hours studying for naught. Life is wonderful.

It's my own damn fault. When I retake the class, I will not let this happen again.

Live and learn, JT, it happens. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back