New Section - Food & Drink

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
At THP we spend a lot of time out of the road at the wonderful THP events and one of the things we love doing is checking out the local cuisine. There are hundreds of threads on THP about delicious food and amazing drinks and we thought a forum specifically for that was much needed.

Over the next few days we will be moving threads over to this section from other areas, and if you want to discuss something in this section, feel free to jump start things with a new topic.

We hope you enjoy discussing things in here and never hesitate to use lots of pictures.

I was wondering when this was going to happen. Looking forward to it.

Two of my favorite topics now with a section all to themselves on THP.....awesome!

Good to hear it. I may be on the "shimp" side, but I do like my food and love hearing about cool new places to eat.

Awesome, I'll put it to use next week when we get to some of our favorite joints.

A whole new section of THP that we can drool over! Very nice.

Hey, a new spot! Love it, but now I'm hungry.

JM

Great idea, will definitely be much easier for forum members to locate and participate in those threads.

Everyone loves to eat & drink!

Good move, easier to navigate these having its own section

Nice addition to the forum. Love me some food

19th hole getting an expansion, I like it.

Hoping for LOTS of pics!!!

I, for one, like to eat.

F&B a big part on the site, so only makes sense to feature it.

I do like the idea of this section for finding new things to try, but I also don't like the idea of this section as it will be all to easy to find something that looks too good to resist trying and makes the waistline move in the wrong direction.....

I like it, nice addition to the forums!

I love this addition, such a good place to talk about all things for food or drink. THP continues to evolve, I literally can come on here and talk about all things in my life!

Please remember though that when you stop and eat at Chipotle, that it has it's own thread. :D

Glad to see this. I think I might start a Torchy's Tacos thread. I love that place.

As much as we talk about food and drinks..and as many "foodies" as there are on here,...it deserves it's own section.

This is a great idea! But, more temptation for me to stray from my diet. Ah, well, it just takes willpower.

I like this section. I like it a lot.

I like this section. I like it a lot.

You have soo much good food near you its not funny, I'll be making a stop near you at a good Mexican joint on Saturday lol.

Back