2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

I wanna see lots of CB in hand pics and thoughts! Or an impressive 3i, that's crazy too!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia using Tapatalk

Oh yeah dude we are gonna bombard the appropriate thread with tons of pics

pa2urera.jpg

8egasyby.jpg

tazugyby.jpg

y7u4yquz.jpg

ujyduva2.jpg

Party

I'm guessing James's boots and deano it constipated

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Quick video of a couple nice shots today. Had a great time teeing it up with mrvandelay, troyefl and v.man!

Just caught up with everything, can't wait for the official event to kick off. And nice vid Miller Time!

So who thinks tomorrows weather is warm and who thinks it'll be freezing?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Miller Time with the video editing skills!

Thanks and looking forward to the sequel!

JM

Ultimate fake out just happened by Mike Dean

Sweet video MillerTime! Hope to see more like it dude!

Sweet Vid Miller. Thanks for sharing. Man it looks gorgeous out there. Can't wait to see things tomorrow.

Finally got to catch up with all the pictures from today and that sweet video Miller Time made. Cannot wait to follow along in the live update threads.

Woke up 2 hours.before the alarm. #excited!

Looking forward to the fun today. The TP testing should be really fun.

Tonight, though, somebody let Wardy have a chair. Not fair to make him sit on the ground, for obvious reasons.

MillerTime, great video dude! I hope to see more!

Drinking my coffee getting ready to head out and warm up in a bit, I can't wait!

Drinking my coffee getting ready to head out and warm up in a bit, I can't wait!

You may want to wait buddy. We won't be set up until 9 am and will be meeting everybody out there. Lots of swings coming today and on the range don't get too tired

A great day of golf...education and laughs ahead

You may want to wait buddy. We won't be set up until 9 am and will be meeting everybody out there. Lots of swings coming today and on the range don't get too tired

Ok, sounds good.

A little eager there are we Marc? I know the feeling buddy. Woke up at 5 am raring to go!

Nice little video Josh!!

Looking forward to following along today with you boys, have a blast!!

Beautiful day in central Florida, enjoy the day everyone

Breakfast buffet!

Great video, man. You guys enjoy it today.

You guys had fun yesterday and will have tons more fun today! Pics and more videos would be cool :D. Great job on the video MillerTime :golf2:

Back