Introducing A "New" Writer on THP

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While the search continues for the next staff writer and equipment tester and the submissions sent in are still being combed through, today we are honored and proud to introduce a new writer of sorts that will be bringing something incredibly unique to THP.

A new column will be coming to the home page and like a previous hit show on TV, this column will be "ripped from the headlines", or in this case the THP community. This gentlemen will be combining a fresh new column with his shoot from the hip opinions you will not be able to find anywhere else.

Please join me and welcoming "Straight Talk With Jake" to THP. For five years Jason K (Puttin4Bird) has been a part of the THP Community, its staff of writers and most importantly someone that GolferGal and myself can call a friend. As THP has continued to grow and become what it is today, we are excited to have his role evolve into columnist.

Starting this week, Straight Talk With Jake will offer something unique, debate filled and a whole lot of fun.

This has fun written all over it. Looking forward to this column.

Congrats Jake - looking forward to your columns!

Looking forward to reading his thoughts...I'm sure using phrases only Jake can conjure.

Congrats Jake!!! This sounds like it's going to be a fun time and some good reading to come. Cant wait...

This is gonna be cool! :bomb:

Congrats Jake! Looking forward to seeing how this evolves :)

Thats great! Excited to follow along.

How awesome is that. Can't wait to see what this brings to THP! Looking forward to this.

Can we spin this into a radio show? He can be the THP Howard Stern!

That's awesome! Really looking forward to this "new" writers new column. Congrats Jake! #FranchiseRewritten

This is gonna be awesome, love the idea!

Jake is back! Looking forward to his shoot from the hip columns! Hawk could be in for an editorial nightmare if he is truly shootin from the hips :D

Congrats Jake

Can't wait to read the first one. Welcome back Jake & congrats!

I love that Jake is still a front and center part of THP. He brings too much to the site not to be.

looking forward to what Mr P4B has to say.... hes a man of many words and always a ton of fun!

Can it be named Headbutts with Jake? Haha this is awesome. Love it.

This is going to be great! You've got a way with words my man and I can't wait to dive into the conversation with you.

Glad to see my friend still writing here. Very happy for you Jake!

This made me smile. Congrats Jake, and welcome back. Love the idea of you as a communist....er....columnist!

This is great. Jake has always written some great non-equipment pieces for the homepage. Love that it will continue.

Jake is back! Looking forward to his shoot from the hip columns! Hawk could be in for an editorial nightmare if he is truly shootin from the hips :D

Congrats Jake

Oh he will be shooting alright. And each column will be his own. In fact each will be opinion based completely and he (like all writers) are free to right whatever he wants to. This one may even have a disclaimer.

Sweet!! Jake...debates...sounds fun.

Back