Contest #3 - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team Finley

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many have read over the last few weeks, THP has a full schedule of close to 15 events coming in 2014. One of those events is a unique team competition known as The Gauntlet. To read about the entire 2014 THP Events Calendar, click here.

golf_masthead.jpg

Do you have what it takes to run the Gauntlet?

When & Where
September 6th-7th, 2014
Hilton Head Island, SC
Palmetto Dunes Golf Club - All Three Courses - Robert Trent Jones, George Fazio & Arthur Hills

Format
This event is a team event with six teams of four.
Each team is captained by a member of #ZooCrew from Callaway Golf. You can meet each of these captains here.

You can read about the entire event including costs and more right here.

Contest #3
With 6 captains in the event and each team needing 3 THPers there will be lots of chances to join in on one of the most exciting and enjoyable events THP has ever hosted. Each contest will be your gateway into joining one of the captains from Callaway Golf through unique and creative entries.

Contest #3 is a "Plead Your Case" on why you are up for joining Captain Jason Finley. Your job will be to tell the world why you would make a great Finley teammate in the Gauntlet. There is a catch however, you have to fit it in a message on twitter, while also including @JasonFinelyCG @HackersParadise & #TheGauntlet. No pictures or videos please. Only words!

You will then copy that Tweet and paste it in this thread.

Two Steps To Success
Tweet message to @JasonFinleyCG @HackersParadise & include #TheGauntlet
Copy Tweet and paste in this thread.

Three participants will be chosen from this contest and will become members of Team Finley and start preparing to run the Gauntlet. Do you dare attempt the challenge?

Meet Captain Finley

Entries must be submitted by Sunday May 4th, at 11:59pm EST to qualify.
Please make sure you read all the info and details about the event in the links above.

You can make as many tweets as you would like on Twitter. The only official entry is the 1st one you post in this thread.
Can you survive the Gauntlet?

Last edited:
In the spirit of the Kentucky Derby this weekend...

Hot dang another chance to get in this awesome event folks! Trust me when I say Jason would be a cool captain. :bomb:

Awesome! :good:

Miller style!

Contest #3 - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team Finley

Last edited:

https://twitter.com/sparksjr32/status/461858707228598273

I have 19 years experience pleading my case to SWMBO, so this should be a cinch.

Back