The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should send MikeDean copies of Frozen because he loves the song.

That's a great HHJJ! Play well!

Just wanted to take a minute and thank you for your support this year with Team Hackers in the Morgan Cup. I know it's not the right thread but wanted to respond to you here to make sure you knew how great it was for our team to have you on our side, making those THP bets, making those twitter posts about us and everything else you did to show the community how great an event and team you chose to stand by. Again.......

Thank You!!!! :banana::blob::clapp::egyptian::golf:

I have two peaceful sleeping puppies right now. We are on day 2 of no episodes with Duke and Ellie is completely out of the anesthesia fog so now she is up and about. She sleeps for a while, then gets bored and just starts walking around. The minutes I open the Tupperware that has their treats, she books it on 3 legs to the kitchen for a cookie. I know she is still in pain, but I do think she is already getting better, and I truly couldn't be happier! The only thing that would make it better would be if JB didn't have to leave us in a week, for a week. That's going to be a tough one for me, trying to handle both of them alone, but we will get it done.

What a little cutie. She reminds me of my little one. Stay strong brother, or she will run you ragged this weekend. Haha
Yeah tomorrow will be the true test...1 full day lol. Hoping weather cooperates so we can hang outside

Enjoy the weekend with the little one, 441. Cant believe how big she is getting.

Yeah tomorrow will be the true test...1 full day lol. Hoping weather cooperates so we can hang outside

Hope it does for you mikey! good luck.

Enjoy the weekend with the little one, 441. Cant believe how big she is getting.
Thanks dude...first golf free weekend in a long time. Will do me some.good

Well, for post #4000 I thought I would thank THP for the happiness that it has brought to my life.

A place to vent, a place to laugh, a place to cry (when watching the emotion from #THPMC). Most of all, a place to learn. I have learned so much since joining here, things I would never have discovered without THP.

Thanks to Josh and Morgan, all of the THP Staff, and everyone on the forum for making it the place you do!

I'm a Braddmanfan. Glad to have you here buddy.

Last edited:
I have two peaceful sleeping puppies right now. We are on day 2 of no episodes with Duke and Ellie is completely out of the anesthesia fog so now she is up and about. She sleeps for a while, then gets bored and just starts walking around. The minutes I open the Tupperware that has their treats, she books it on 3 legs to the kitchen for a cookie. I know she is still in pain, but I do think she is already getting better, and I truly couldn't be happier! The only thing that would make it better would be if JB didn't have to leave us in a week, for a week. That's going to be a tough one for me, trying to handle both of them alone, but we will get it done.

I'll gladly take one for the team and go to California in his place for you Morgan.

Just trying to be helpful you know :)

Well, for post #4000 I thought I would thank THP for the happiness that it has brought to my life.

A place to vent, a place to laugh, a place to cry (when watching the emotion from #THPMC). Most of all, a place to learn. I have learned so much since joining here, things I would never have discovered without THP.

Thanks to Josh and Morgan, all of the THP Staff, and everyone on the forum for making it the place you do!

Love it and couldn't agree more! The support "group" (for lack of a better term) for virtually anything and everything is incredible.....special place indeed.

The new member of the Maynard Clan...
zety9eze.jpg

Very cool Matt.

Awe! Cute pup!

He is a Bullgle

Congrats matt

Fine looking pup there Matt. Enjoy the newest member of the family. Sure fits in with all the cuteness of your family.

Love it Matt!

We may be doing the same tomorrow. :)

Congratulations Matt, he is a cutie! !

Bacon marmalade. . So good.

Spending the day at Saratoga Race track. One of my favorite places to spend a day. The energy of the crowd; girls in sundresses; the power and beauty of the horses; girls in sundresses; food vendors; girls in sundresses; losing $100 betting something I know nothing about; and girls in sundresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back