The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been holding on to this one for a while but here goes.

My wife and I are pregnant and due in February with Twins! We are both so excited and overjoyed at the news.

We had an appointment today and we are at the 13 week period and my wife said I could start telling people so of course I had to tell my THP family.

Congrats Man!

A baby is fantastic news, twins is just insane!

Hope they like wearing Giants apparel....poor kiddos.

A baby is fantastic news, twins is just insane!

Hope they like wearing Giants apparel....poor kiddos.
It works though...the Giants are used to throwing up on themselves.

#scornedGiantsfan

Man, it seems like everyone's having twins lately. Congrats to you and the missus, Jesse! Awesome news :)

Thanks all! Already on the lookout for Giants outfits you can bet on that!

Congrats Crest! That's awesome man.

Good luck flog!

Got my final exam grade for my first semester of my masters program. 95/100 <happy dance>

My wife and I are pregnant and due in February with Twins! We are both so excited and overjoyed at the news.

We had an appointment today and we are at the 13 week period and my wife said I could start telling people so of course I had to tell my THP family.

Congratulations to you both and get plenty golf played now as twins will seriously dent that time :D

So only a few people really know about how awful my commute is...... I just got called back for a second interview at a company about 15 minutes from our new house . Prayers needed for sure

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Good luck flog, hope you get it

I drive from Cumming, near where the ATL invitational was last year to McDonough.... It averages around 1 hr 40 min each way

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I would murder people for an hour and forty minutes, twice a day. I sincerely hope you can soon avoid that.

I won't mention that Jen drives about 10mins to drop me off at work in the morning and I have a 25-30min walk to get home in the evening :alien:

Leaving my knee doc and no infection found

He said I would be feeling much better in a couple of months, if I keep my big arse off ladders and such . JK KellyBo but not really

Thats HHHHJJJJ news! Congratulations!

Despite everything that is going on, just hanging the two of us for the evening. Love this kid. I made myself some popcorn... Guess not.. Haha

ygubapud.jpg

Congrats! Are these the first kiddos? Enjoy the craziness!

Congratulations!!

My HHJJ is that I love this thread. Even if things may not be super great in my world I can come here and be happy for my interweb golf friends.

I've been fighting a long tough battle with my credit. Without sharing too much into, I was really irresponsible when I was 18 and 19 and let my credit go. But with a ton of hard work and tons of extra expenses a month, I'm now debt free (except for my cars) for the first time in 9 years and I got approved for a legit credit card. May not seem like much to a lot of you but to me this means so much! And sorry for sharing the details but I couldn't keep this in lol

I've been fighting a long tough battle with my credit. Without sharing too much into, I was really irresponsible when I was 18 and 19 and let my credit go. But with a ton of hard work and tons of extra expenses a month, I'm now debt free (except for my cars) for the first time in 9 years and I got approved for a legit credit card. May not seem like much to a lot of you but to me this means so much! And sorry for sharing the details but I couldn't keep this in lol

Brother that is great. Congrats. Lots of good people made credit mistakes when they were young and never get out of it.

Brother that is great. Congrats. Lots of good people made credit mistakes when they were young and never get out of it.

I just remember something you said to me in the rant thread a few months back. Just keep on it and keep working. And I did and it worked.

Did the same thing brother. Now at 35 i have 800 rating on all three bureau.

Congrats and keep it up.

Don't discount this! We all make mistakes (we did the same thing in our youth and had to take similar corrective measures), but many (most?) don't fix it the right way. Good for you!

One thing is for sure, when you work your way out of that type of hole you'll never let yourself get there again :)

Nice buddy. I never let my credit get bad but I had a TON of debt and it took awhile to dig out of.

Financial freedom doesn't have a price tag, love it!!

Went to my local VA hospital and gave a few hours volunteering. Brightens my day helping veterans.

Went to my local VA hospital and gave a few hours volunteering. Brightens my day helping veterans.

You're good people dude. Seriously.

Philly! Way to go man! We're battling the debt monster right now, residency and such has taken a toll on us the last year and a half, its daunting....well....terrifying, but the light is at the end.

Way to go dude that's awesome! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back