THP Putter Covers In Stock

Got mine today! Muy bueno el THP

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

made it up to philly that means maybe friday for me then!

Looky what made it's way all the way to South Dakota!!
IMG_20101124_162613.jpg

Just got done with some putting practice and couldn't stop looking at this putter cover! The pictures really don't do it justice either. Embroidery is just perfect, you all are going to LOVE 'em!

Got mine today too. Holy seemore. Im really glad I bought the white one along with the black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KellyBo and myself got ours today and man do they look sharp! Thank you THP for a great putter cover that we will proudly display. We have already got some interest from our shirts, caps, and now putter covers for people who want to know what THP is. We are more than happy to tell em what it's all about :golf2:

I got mine today in the mail...LOVE them :love: Thank you again :)

Glad everybody is enjoying them. It means a lot to us. There is a reason that we chose a company like SeeMore to produce these for us and I think many are seeing the quality first hand.

Glad everybody is enjoying them. It means a lot to us. There is a reason that we chose a company like SeeMore to produce these for us and I think many are seeing the quality first hand.

These things are indeed awesome! Seemore did an AWESOME JOB!

I got my cover today. Now I just need a putter that it will fit. Not a chance on the X-RAY!

Good excuse to buy the SeeMore FGP?

Got my cover today as well. Awesome headcover!

I'm calling it white hawt.

Mine showed up as well! I have one gripe...

I can't decide which one I like better, the black or the white. :banana:

The magnetic closure is the beez knees! Velcro = bad mmm kay?

Got my two today. Hot damn they are fantastic. Whatever issue I may have had with them when I first saw the pictures, I apologize for ever having those negative thoughts.

Glad you like them BG. I hope they work well for you.

I have to be honest- not for me.
They look great, just not my style. Kinda like Daphne Headcovers. I guess I am a traditionalist.

Got mine yesterday. No time for pics since I was packing the car to head north. It looks awesome. I had to put it on my putter though. Happy to say it fits a mid-mallet very well.

I hate my mail person. Somehow these can make clear across the country already, but not 3 hours south!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Got mine yesterday. No time for pics since I was packing the car to head north. It looks awesome. I had to put it on my putter though. Happy to say it fits a mid-mallet very well.

Cool, I wasn't sure if it would fit a midmallet well. I just may be trying one of those out pretty soon.

Please let me know if you don't get it by tomorrow because you should have gotten yours already. I am so sorry you don't have it yet.

I hate my mail person. Somehow these can make clear across the country already, but not 3 hours south!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

GG and JB,

You are probably tired of hearing this. I received my putter head cover yesterday and the pictures don't do it justice. This is an extremely well made, first class putter head cover all the way. And the price? Oy vey! Scotty Cameron would be charging at least double!

Anyway guys, beeeuuuutifullll job. Mine will proudly grace my TP by Kia Ma 2010 Daytona. :alien2:

I never get tired of hearing that. I am thrilled you like your headcover. :smile:

GG and JB,

You are probably tired of hearing this. I received my putter head cover yesterday and the pictures don't do it justice. This is an extremely well made, first class putter head cover all the way. And the price? Oy vey! Scotty Cameron would be charging at least double!

Anyway guys, beeeuuuutifullll job. Mine will proudly grace my TP by Kia Ma 2010 Daytona. :alien2:

I am expecting mine to get to me tomorrow. The Machine is begging to be covered by this cover.

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

Um...

Awesome!

They look great, like others, I'm glad I got both. Truly thinking about a backup set though....

Back