Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gray, did you slip setho some sort of drugs, i swear he was wearing a cobra hat.

I am trying to teach the young man what's looks really cool on him. I think I got RxGus saying "yall" and Setho wearing snake caps so it's all good. Now when are you coming down to Gray,Ga. so I can teach you some of this good stuff?

I am trying to teach the young man what's looks really cool on him. I think I got RxGus saying "yall" and Setho wearing snake caps so it's all good. Now when are you coming down to Gray,Ga. so I can teach you some of this good stuff?

ha! i don't need any educating, but i wouldn't mind coming down there and giving you and kellybo a run for your money on your home turf. dunno when for sure, but how about at some point in 2011?

RxGus & Setho + DawgDaddy

RxGus & Setho + DawgDaddy

I just want to thank all of these guys for coming down and sharing a weekend with us. It was a blast and we had a ton of fun. RxGus no doubt is on the top of the classy dressers award anytime he suits up. The dude has to be in the top two of JB' best dressed awards! Gus hit some killer drives this weekend. On #7 he blasted one 280 + yds up the middle of the fairway. He chipped in for a birdie on # 8 to win the hole. He putted very well within 8ft and only missed one side hiller from about 4 ft. Our greens are pretty slick and hard to read and putt on. Kyle won the skins tournament we had on Saturday's last nine holes. He had three skins, Setho had two, myself two, & KellyBo was not playing on that nine.

Setho is an old pro down here in Gray, Ga. This is his third trip down and I can say he is striking the ball so awesome. He blew some drives out there that hurt my back just watching him. This dude along with his counterpart Kyle are going to be some serious gamers when the warm weather hits. Setho hit some awesome shots all weekend and we always have a blast when he comes down. I have never played with anyone with such a positive attitude on the golf course.

DawgDaddy is one heck of a nice guy and he blends in with all of us and loves the game of golf. He plays a very good game however Setho & RxGus did not see him with his "A" game. A really positive guy who plays golf with a passion.

Thanks from KellyBo & Ole Gray for making our weekend so special!

Hurry back!
Bill

ha! i don't need any educating, but i wouldn't mind coming down there and giving you and kellybo a run for your money on your home turf. dunno when for sure, but how about at some point in 2011?

You got it good buddy! Anytime this year is good for us. You just name the date and bring yourself and One-T down for some fun and good golf. Now on the other hand, we plan to come to your home turf sometime in 2011, for some North Carolina style golf. It's going to be a great year for golf get togethers and we plan to get around as much as possible to play with our friends.

P.S. Setho is planning a big bash for his Birthday in Blairsville in April so we are putting that on the calendar. Playing ButterNut Creek & Ole Union again :golf2:!

Glad to hear you had a good time! Thanks for the great job rep'n the old folks! :)

RxGus no doubt is on the top of the classy dressers award anytime he suits up. The dude has to be in the top two of JB' best dressed awards!

I dont disagree with any of your assessments anytime Gray, but after seeing your outfit yesterday, should you be giving fashion awards? HAHAHAHHAH!

I kid of course, I am so glad you guys had fun.

Sitting back at my house. I had such a great time. RxGus did extremely well for not having seen a live ball flight since November. He really cranked some drives far and had an awesome slam dunk.

I definitely had some snake bites from Ole Gray today. He even had me wearing a Villegas hat. He had some great chips and some really good putts. He is old enough to be my dad and he certainly spanked me on the course like a red headed step child.

KellyBo was just killing us! If she was in trouble, she managed to get out and halve some important holes or win them outright. She was lights out with her new SeeMore!

I'm serious. I use tapatalk, blade irons, and my clubs are worth more than my car... Well, I do use tapatalk.

I dont disagree with any of your assessments anytime Gray, but after seeing your outfit yesterday, should you be giving fashion awards? HAHAHAHHAH!

I kid of course, I am so glad you guys had fun.

I plan on bringing the heat to WPB. In fact, I plan on winning the Pro Look alike contest and no, it will not be as Craig Stadler :golf2:

Thanks JB! We had a ball man and one of these days yourself and GG will have to head up this way. You got to play Old Union. I realize you have played many great courses all over the country, however you should put Old Union on your list. Too good of a course to miss.

Last edited:
I plan on bringing the heat to WPB. In fact, I plan on winning the Pro Look alike contest and no, it will not be as Craig Stadler :golf2:

Yeah I heard you were going to smack yourself in the mouth with a wrench, put on some white pants, a ping hat, and stuff a bra and go as Westwood.

I am sitting at the airport gate, very tired and very sore (with a couple lumps from the trip back to Atlanta) and VERY sad to be leaving Georgia.

Southern hospitality isn't just a saying... Gray and Kelly live it!

I appreciate all the kind words about the outfits and my game this weekend. I had it pretty rough today but tried to keep smiling through clinched teeth. Everyone was a great sport about it.

Edit: Missed a chance to get bumped tonight, decided a hair too late to miss work tomorrow. Oh well!

Tapatalk- it works, even in Gray Georgia!

Yeah I heard you were going to smack yourself in the mouth with a wrench, put on some white pants, a ping hat, and stuff a bra and go as Westwood.

hehehehehe. You're maxed on Hawk rep or you'd have some coming for this one.

I am sitting at the airport gate, very tired and very sore (with a couple lumps from the trip back to Atlanta) and VERY sad to be leaving Georgia.

I appreciate all the kind words about the outfits and my game this weekend. I had it pretty rough today but tried to keep smiling through clinched teeth. Everyone was a great sport about it.

Edit: Missed a chance to get bumped tonight, decided a hair too late to miss work tomorrow. Oh well!

Have a safe trip home good buddy! It was our pleasure to have you come down and you certainly made our weekend so much fun :clapp:.. Our home is your home :thumb:

Sitting back at my house. I had such a great time. RxGus did extremely well for not having seen a live ball flight since November. He really cranked some drives far and had an awesome slam dunk.

I definitely had some snake bites from Ole Gray today. He even had me wearing a Villegas hat. He had some great chips and some really good putts. He is old enough to be my dad and he certainly spanked me on the course like a red headed step child.

KellyBo was just killing us! If she was in trouble, she managed to get out and halve some important holes or win them outright. She was lights out with her new SeeMore!

I'm serious. I use tapatalk, blade irons, and my clubs are worth more than my car... Well, I do use tapatalk.

SethO you know you have a second home in Gray, Ga. We had a great time as always and look forward to seeing you again soon.

I know that feeling of leaving the warmth of Kelly and Gray's house. I almost cried when I pulled out of the driveway.

Seeing RxGus & Setho in their fancy duds & then tuning into the TGC and seeing that new Slazenger commercial , I just LMAO
thinking RxGus did that after Setho's 280+ drive :D

Seeing RxGus & Setho in their fancy duds & then tuning into the TGC and seeing that new Slazenger commercial , I just LMAO

Yep,,,, That look exactly like them after crushing their drives. The had the same Hogan caps on and everything. I had to loud out loud when that commercial came on a few minutes ago :laughing::rofl: :D

I know that feeling of leaving the warmth of Kelly and Gray's house. I almost cried when I pulled out of the driveway.

Thank you Mary. You know you better come back by to see us on your next trip through Georgia!

I wish I could claim that drive, but I was doing that after Gus hot that beast.

They just announced that the temp in Akron (where I am landing) is 15. I already miss Georgia.

Getting yelled at to turn off the phone... Gotta go!

They just announced that the temp in Akron (where I am landing) is 15. I already miss Georgia.

Getting yelled at to turn off the phone... Gotta go!

Oh man, makes me glad I am from GA.

At least with TapaTalk you won't drop your call. TapaTalking via iPhone with AT&T.

Great stuff guys. Looks like a blast.

Glad you guys had a great time! You guys need to come down to my neck of the woods. We all can play with Johnday and johndeere10. BTW great outfit again today by RXGus. Dude, I am loving it! KB and Gray bleed southern hospitality, and I have never even met them! I can't wait to play with KB and Gray and all the other great THPers out there one day!

I am willing to attend any get together in the state. KB & OG are great people, as all who know them will attest. All I can think of in your approximate area I have played are Crosswinds in Savannah, Little Ocmulgee in McRae, Rocky Creek in Vidalia and Riverside in Dublin. I always enjoy playing courses I have not played before.

I am willing to attend any get together in the state. KB & OG are great people, as all who know them will attest. All I can think of in your approximate area I have played are Crosswinds in Savannah, Little Ocmulgee in McRae, Rocky Creek in Vidalia and Riverside in Dublin. I always enjoy playing courses I have not played before.

We will figure something out! I would love to have you guys down for a round!

Home safe and sound. Work tomorrow.

I don't have anything else to add here that hasn't been said 100 times.
And I get it to it again next month!

Back