Bob Hope Classic [Spoilers]

Ryan Moore WDs for FLU. Way to screw me even more Moore.

That is it, I am never picking Ryan Moore again. I knew I should not have done it in the first place. Ugh, Hopefully the rest of my horses can pull me through the rest of the tourney.

Im not a fan of him but had a gut feeling to take him in this tournament. Apparently that guy feeling was diarrhea.

That is it, I am never picking Ryan Moore again. I knew I should not have done it in the first place. Ugh, Hopefully the rest of my horses can pull me through the rest of the tourney.

I need my guys to pick up their socks today. I've got 5 guys without a penny to their name. I guess on the brightside, I'm beating JB right now! :alien:

I need my guys to pick up their socks today. I've got 5 guys without a penny to their name. I guess on the brightside, I'm beating JB right now! :alien:

Being that I am in 109th right now, that is not hard to do. But careful what you wish for hobbit loving friend. :act-up:

I was in the back 25% up to the last day during last weeks tournament. The last day I went to 4th. Hope is always there.

Being that I am in 109th right now, that is not hard to do. But careful what you wish for hobbit loving friend. :act-up:

Oh, it's on! :D Haha

I'm not really liking my chances right now. We picked a few of the same players. I imagine we'll be doing the back and forth dance all weekend.

All aboard the Boo Weekley bandwagon!

Today will be a different today... team ripper has no where to go but up

Today will be a different today... team ripper has no where to go but up

I love your enthusiasm. I am saying the same thing. Like Mike Weir, we are headed up...Whoops. :alien:

Sooooo glad I didnt take Ryan Moore... hear me fltc? haha its probably the shoes that made him sick.

Boo has a Mashie in the bag, along with the Gambler putter, and is doing well. I hear Derek Lamely just added a hybred, said he could never hit one until now. Anyone know which one he's playing?

Heard it was a callaway proto
Boo has a Mashie in the bag, along with the Gambler putter, and is doing well. I hear Derek Lamely just added a hybred, said he could never hit one until now. Anyone know which one he's playing?

I also heard that it was alot more like a driving iron than a hybrid. But these things I hear could be COMPLETELY wrong.

Sooooo glad I didnt take Ryan Moore... hear me fltc? haha its probably the shoes that made him sick.

I hear ya loud and clear. The guy's a complete chump.

I hear ya loud and clear. The guy's a complete chump.

But will you give him another chance bro beans? I mean the dude is sick, its not really his game thats at fault. I think another shot is in order.

But will you give him another chance bro beans? I mean the dude is sick, its not really his game thats at fault. I think another shot is in order.

Is he sick? Or is that just the excuse to gracefully withdraw?

Back