Hello from Connecticut

ricky

Reaction score
Handicap
Morning Boys & Girls. Seaeching the net came across this site and looks interesting. I'm mid 60's been playing for 20 years and watching my handicap rise right along with my age. Living in central Connecticut all my lfe so I spend 4-5 months out of the year watching snow melt. Hope to be able to contribute.

:welcome:

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to THP, our stories are similar for sure, hope to get to tee it up with you someday.

Welcome to THP.

welcome!

Welcome to THP Ricky.

Welcome to THP! Live in CT (for now) myself. Westport/Norwalk area. Play Longshore, Ridgefield, but hit balls during winter months out of Quest in Hartford/Bristol area. Where in Central CT?

Welcome to THP! Hopefully we can help you keep that handicap from rising any further!

Welcome to THP! Hope you can stop watching the snow melt and get out on the course soon!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!! Hope the snow is gone and you are hitting the ball straight and sinking putts.

Welcome! Fellow nutmegger here, where do you play at?

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome to THP, ricky!

Welcome to THP! Live in CT (for now) myself. Westport/Norwalk area. Play Longshore, Ridgefield, but hit balls during winter months out of Quest in Hartford/Bristol area. Where in Central CT?

Wallingford/Meriden area

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Mostly Hunter in Meriden. Not far from me and reasonable.

Back