The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the answers and sent them in and then I notice that is says to add your full name and phone number to call back and shipping address. Well this just screwed me because in the first post last night about this said you have to find the correct answers, put your forum name and best email to get in touch with you (if you did this will it still be honored seeing how it was the directions last night). So that is exactly what I did. Well I probably did not get my email sent in time anyway. This day has been a real downer.

The email I sent from a different account didn't have all the info because I got so frazzled. Good luck to all who made it. I'm going to smash my laptop with a club right now, seriously.

I fear I'm out. It was a rush. One of the questions got me because it wasn't part of the podcast subscription.

Congrats Cool!!!! I love it when the ratio of lefty's increases.

First two in are lefty golfers, right now its 3 of 4 golfers in. Lefties bringing it.

I was done. I dont have an address to give them though, so we'll see how that plays out.
dang RXGUS, thats bad news :( i feel for you- i think i had a good shot- i knew the answers it was all typing fast - my hands were shaking!!

BTW THAINER how the hell did you get that in that fast?!!?! that was like 60 secs after JB posted lol. i was still reading the post and is ee thainer say IM DONE!

Sorry to hear the F2G and Gus, there might still be hope though.

Unless they accept my work address that is in the gmail sig, I don't see much hope.

Congrats CB and Esox!! Way to go guys!

Removed just in case.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope I didn't take to long. My students were leaving and I was trying to read. Not a good situation! I don't even know if they left when the bell rang, who cares right now.

Amazing how many people either left out information, left out part of the questions, or sent it in without qualifying.

This seems like my only hope. I took a lot of time on making sure that I had the right information...and somehow I still think that I probably missed something. I'm just pessimistic like that.

Congrats to the winners, I muffed the 1st one. Might be able to come down and cheer all of you guys on.

I may have screwed up on one answer, lol. Dang it!

I'm sitting in a McDonald's in BFE waiting for a GG email. Kids getting bored with the playground.

Definitely a bit lefty heavy... I like it.

In my case that would be a heavy lefty.

OMG! Awesome. Thanks so much. I'm all tingly. Greatest place on the Internet, bar none.

Kevin

congrats ESOX!!

Congrats CB & Esox!

Congrats TC and Biggsy...I knew you would make it...lol

Hopefully you might see another Lefty there TC.... (fingers crossed...)

ohhhhh...you to CB and ESOX...lol

:banghead: Idiot me.... Hotmail has my address signature work email only has partial.. Idiot me thought I was on hotmail. You guys have fun!! :(

We can only say that we repeated over and over again PLEASE DONT SKIM.

As for the shipping address. It says nothing about shipping address at the time of the event. Only shipping address that is needed is a current one. Failure to include ALL info, will result in an entry not being counted.

I can read really, really fast.

Kevin

:banghead: Idiot me.... Hotmail has my address signature work email only has partial.. Idiot me thought I was on hotmail. You guys have fun!! :(

I did the EXACT same thing. Sucks don't it!
Oh well, it took me almost 3 mins anyways- so I doubt I would have made it anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back