2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

Beau knows Texas not that SEC sissy achool

I love Dufner I left the comfort of an air conditioned villa with free everything at the Byron to follow him around Sunday at the Byron, just a real cool dude. Oh and this hot girl from work likes him and wanted to follow him too... But it was mainly for Duffy

That would be so cool. I think he just doesn't know how hard it is to win the U S Open. lol
He's 17, I think he will just go ham today, he is either going to play great or blow up but I see him going low.

He's just in his awkward phase, on national TV, playing just as good or better than the top 1% of all golfers.

My wife pointed out to me yesterday while he was walking up to 18 green he was tugging on his shirt. She said that was a sign he's a little self conscious about his appearance. I think it's a bit silly for anyone to poke fun at his looks. Like you said, 17 is an awkward time for most people.

Feherty said something along the lines of "he's too stupid to realize he doesn't belong here." Apparently that's a compliment, although I'm not entirely sure how.

Leave it to Feherty to just come right out and tell it like it is, that's funny right there.

Hookler needs to settle

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I give Fowler props for going all 80s retro on us today and rocking the Zubaz workout pants!
43-51720-P.jpg

These both made me LOL.

Alright, go Jim Furyk.

He's just in his awkward phase, on national TV, playing just as good or better than the top 1% of all golfers.

More like the top .01% of all golfers.

Beau has not hit anything well today. Not looking good.

Peterson keeps his headcover in his back pocket, interesting. Dont think I have ever seen anyone on Tour do that.

Not sure how Peterson can putt with that headcover in his back pocket. That's gotta be annoying feeling

Putter covers in back pockets...not high fashion

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I love that Hossler is using a small stand bag! Haha. Let's get that kid a THP staff bag!

"Let's send it over to Jimmy Roberts..."

*Bathroom / Sandwich / Beer break*

My wife pointed out to me yesterday while he was walking up to 18 green he was tugging on his shirt. She said that was a sign he's a little self conscious about his appearance. I think it's a bit silly for anyone to poke fun at his looks. Like you said, 17 is an awkward time for most people.

Amen to that.

I love that Hossler is using a small stand bag! Haha. Let's get that kid a THP staff bag!

I think it is his high school bag. It looks like the one I used 13 years ago. You would think they would have upgraded by now.

Peterson keeps his headcover in his back pocket, interesting. Dont think I have ever seen anyone on Tour do that.

Not sure how Peterson can putt with that headcover in his back pocket. That's gotta be annoying feeling

I thought that only guys at my muni did that, not tour pros.

I don't care about soccer. Isn't golf on NBC?

Well Smalls must be enjoying this right now

At least I got to see a pretty cool double header goal. That was pretty sick looking. Not bad Beau, a foot closer woulda been better

Back