2013 Morgan Cup - Team Paradise Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to you! I would also like to be a member of JakeNation.....if girls are allowed:act-up:

JAKE NATION!

JakeNation.png

This is classic!!! Jane what is your first order of business?

Congrats Jake! You will do an excellent job man.

John Deere Tap'n

Congrats Jake!

Thank you! And yeah girls are certainly encouraged to join JakeNation, welcome aboard!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured ladies were automatic members of JakeNation ;)

Here's a quick thank you that I recorded. I could have gone on for a very long time about how excited I am to be able to go back and have another opportunity of a lifetime. People would kill for 1 chance at this and I'm lucky enough to be going back for my 3rd and that is not something that I take for granted. I can't wait to be involved with this with all of the guys from Team Hackers, they are all solid guys that I really got to form a bond with. To be able to do this again....I mean wow. Just simply wow. Thank you all, I promise that I'll give everything I have to this event. I can't wait to find out who's going to be joining me on Team Paradise!

Haha - CD collection

great video Jake.... congrats again!

Nice job jake. It really is a tremendous honor to be named captain. I know you will be nothing short of a great captain. Oh and nice cd collection

Can't wait to see what you being to the table as a captain. Love seeing how excited you are and rightfully so. Congrats again bro.

Congrats again Jake! Nice video, couldn't have happened to a better guy.

CD Collection....Awesome!!!!!

And thank you Jake for the kind words. You are going to do great things!

Love your CD collection. Chunky will be so jealous! We're happy for you Jake!

Great video!! CD collection I love it!!

Nice job jake. It really is a tremendous honor to be named captain. I know you will be nothing short of a great captain. Oh and nice cd collection
You did an outstanding job, I'm honored to be able to take over the reign for Team Paradise.
Can't wait to see what you being to the table as a captain. Love seeing how excited you are and rightfully so. Congrats again bro.
I can't wait to see what I bring to the table too man. I'm just like a kid in a candy store now....all wide eyed and stuff. I will be ready though, that's for sure.

Congrats again Jake! Nice video, couldn't have happened to a better guy.
Thanks bro!

Jake- You're a good dude, and I am stoked to see you as Captain of Team Paradise. You will rock this out like no other, I am sure of it!

My first duty as captain is to learn to colonel like a boss!

CD Collection....Awesome!!!!!

And thank you Jake for the kind words. You are going to do great things!
I will give it everything I've got. I told you on the phone that when you first called to ask me about taking the role as captain I was watching Davis Love's Ryder Cup presser. I was like YES!!! After our call was finished I just sat there and stared at the screen sort of in shock.
Love your CD collection. Chunky will be so jealous! We're happy for you Jake!
Thanks Kelly! You and Bill are still some of my very favorite people I've met....nevermind just from THP!
Great video!! CD collection I love it!!
Thanks Jen! I think the CD's were like 2 Pac, waiting to Exhale, LL Cool J and something else....quite an assortment!

Great video Jake. You're going to rock 3.0 buddy.

--
Tapatalk2

chunky-snort at your chunky-sized CD collection. haha

couldn't think of a more deserving THPer to captain an MC team. you'll rock it brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back