2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the prep work begin...

Wake and I are playing this Saturday morning at University Park here in Sarasota, should be some good prep work. Only 11 months away, never too early to get the work started.

If anyone else nearby is interested in joining up for the round, shoot me a PM.

Wake and I are playing this Saturday morning at University Park here in Sarasota, should be some good prep work. Only 11 months away, never too early to get the work started.

The prep work is great fun. It's really cool to see your game improve as a result of the hard work. I have a feeling this year more time will be spent on approach shots

Speaking of prep work, I told my g/f that if I got selected I was going to set a lofty goal of going to MC with a + besides my handicap number....not that it matters. Buts thats the amount of work I want to drive myself to put in...

Speaking of prep work, I told my g/f that if I got selected I was going to set a lofty goal of going to MC with a + besides my handicap number....not that it matters. Buts thats the amount of work I want to drive myself to put in...

While my goal isnt as lofty as yours, my goal is to be a single digit by the time the MC comes along, whether or not I am participating.

That's awesome buddy. I figure I'll just pick right up where I left off with my prep too, that mainly means playing a lot of golf. Well, until you know...the snow comes.

That's awesome buddy. I figure I'll just pick right up where I left off with my prep too, that mainly means playing a lot of golf. Well, until you know...the snow comes.
What is snow?

Ive been working on my short game for the past few weeks, and really think it's starting to pay off.

Hmmmm. Well that is good news.

What is snow?

Ive been working on my short game for the past few weeks, and really think it's starting to pay off.

I agree. Way to go Captain War Eagle. I could see your handicap dropping a bunch by the time you head to the Morgan Cup with all the prep I imagine you'll be putting in. You'll be a great captain.

I agree. Way to go Captain War Eagle. I could see your handicap dropping a bunch by the time you head to the Morgan Cup with all the prep I imagine you'll be putting in. You'll be a great captain.

I was not speaking about War Eagle. Just in general.

I am thinking there will be another announcement??!?!?

I was not speaking about War Eagle. Just in general.

Ah, gotcha. "That" is a pretty general pronoun, so with no other subject I figured you were. No worries.

I'm excited to hear what is good news now though.

I think the birdie just coughed.....not quite a squawk. :act-up:

Keep lining them up and knocking them dead huh El Capitan? I like it.

That was a big "hmmmmm"

And just like that, my brain is in full overtime wondering mode.

JB you know what little comments like that do to these poor people. You're torturing everyone!

And just like that, nobody will sleep tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back