2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a better chance of getting a hint from JB then from me. I am a vault.

Hmm, he has a weakness for golf shoes......... :angel: Nah, I couldn't keep up with that addiction.

Duffer what was our bet? You win, I'll
Pay up now.

Aww darn, it was the eyepoke smiley wasn't it?

I'm happy to carry over our wager until MC3 since neither of us thought there would be a tie (we are on the record has having the first wager for MC3). Besides, if you really want to concede I would have to solicit ideas for your avatar. I am embarrassed to say I don't know you well enough yet to make an avatar change meaningful.

Aww darn, it was the eyepoke smiley wasn't it?

I'm happy to carry over our wager until MC3 since neither of us thought there would be a tie (we are on the record has having the first wager for MC3). Besides, if you really want to concede I would have to solicit ideas for your avatar. I am embarrassed to say I don't know you well enough yet to make an avatar change meaningful.

Get some ideas and have at it.

The 3rd annual Morgan Cup will have new bets so let's clean this up.

That is hysterical TBT. I could see them doing that.

I got a kick out of that as well Tim. Ha Ha Ha

Great vid TBT and just in the short amount of time I've been here, I think you nailed it.

You guys are funny. Any time we say something is coming surprise wise it comes. Rumor has it, there may even be two surprises coming.

You guys are funny. Any time we say something is coming surprise wise it comes. Rumor has it, there may even be two surprises coming.

Ummmm....today?!?! Please. :angel:

2 surprises are better than 1!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Now what if I told you there were 3?

He can't contain that kind of excitement, physically its impossible, he is likely to explode.

Dude you're going to give some of these guys the green apple quick steps lol.

Spontaneous combustion. You need to let me know by PM or I may burst into flames

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

He can't contain that kind of excitement, physically its impossible, he is likely to explode.

Im a transparent guy, so here goes. We have a big announcement that we have to make and we are excited about it. The plan was to announce it coming up soon. However over night, some very cool things came to us that do not have a date on them and I think we are announcing those even sooner. So its like the MC trifecta for things to put out there.

Sweet! Can't wait to find out all the news! This will make my Friday even better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back