2013 THP Invitational Series - Where Would You Like It?

NJ. North or South doesn't matter. An investment in the region's recovery and dead center of the country's most populated area so a good turnout it guaranteed.

Trump national in central NJ would be a good choice too.

The only question would be we were just there a few months ago. Is it right to do the same spot again?

I like the idea of Colorado, depending on the course. I'm about 5 hrs to Denver which is pretty easy.

The only question would be we were just there a few months ago. Is it right to do the same spot again?

I think it comes down to how many members you have in a given area.

It would be cool to play on some hallowed ground somewhere, maybe the site of a past Major ot future major. There's got to be one that's affordable for the masses.

It's an extra 3 hours from AC and plus it's a great course from what I've been told. But you reach the upper states. Of course this is assuming there are a decent amount of AC members in the area.

Yeah but AC is close for a bunch of people. Bethpage is way out there- it's far from anyone not on the island. I live "close" (60 or so miles) to NYC but it still takes me over 4 hours to get to Bethpage on average.

It's a valid point. Could be 60 miles north, closer to NY. Around these parts that's about 2 million people from AC. :)

Trump in Bedminster would be a great course. AT&T has their annual event there each year. Very central for the NE corridor.

How about French Lick, Indiana?

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

Im guessing that would be one pricey invitational

While I obviously have voiced Chicago in this thread, the Branson idea isn't the worse either. Of course, I am a little biased, as I went to college in the Ozarks and really have not been back to the area for more than 10 years.

Still some amazing golf there.. A couple of my cousins went to school in the Ozarks and everytime I visited we played, its gorgeous country and beautiful golf courses.

+1 on this ^^^^^

This is an interesting idea. I've always wanted to visit the area and see some of the attractions like the Smithsonian, etc. Throw in a THP tourney and that's just icing on the cake!

It was already brought up by myself, and quickly shot down. It's a great place and great courses, but way to expensive.

East Tn...Smoky Mountains? Some nice courses and other stuff to do. I have a few cabins in Gatlinburg I could put quite a few THPers in for pretty much free too.

Washington, DC metro area

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using TapaTalk!

Great idea. There's a ton of nice courses and plenty to do beforehand or afterwards. Traffic typically sucks though.

Great idea. There's a ton of nice courses and plenty to do beforehand or afterwards. Traffic typically sucks though.
The only draw back to this area is price per round.

I still vote KC!

Sooner or later you need to get out west. We have a lot of loyal THP'ers out here. Our yearly gathering in the Northwest is well attended and we have some of the most scenic courses in the US. Plus, it will force me to play more golf to get my game into better shape! :)

Lots of good suggestins in here. I'd go to a bunch of them.

Not only pricey to the point of to dang expensive......it's ki in the middle of no where with some people possibly flying i nearest airport , Louisville and stiil a couple hours drive. I would love to play there pbut hate the thought of the cost

Last edited:
I could do the DC area. Whole family lives in the V of the DMV, about 20 min from downtown DC

Back