2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

I think the largest comeback for the us open was 7? I'd say that's pretty close to keeping it close.

Arent you at Hammock Beach? Conservatory would be a better venue.

Lol nice bounce rors

Phil in trouble

Sink this putt Rors, I want to see you this weekend.

Do they ever show how far guys tee balls are? Kinda miss that

I wish Phil gave his birdie putts as much pace as his par putts. Would have made a few more today

So if this is all based on luck, if the tournament was to finish now, would you say DJ was lucky or he just played some excellent golf? Better than anyone else ?

Arent you at Hammock Beach? Conservatory would be a better venue.

Dude. Course is tough but fair. Not quite in the mood to write it up from my phone, but I look forward to doing it when I get back home this weekend.

You know what the best part is? I hit a 5ft putt... And it never bounced. I even hit a 10ft putt and it held its line. Mind. Blowing.

So if this is all based on luck, if the tournament was to finish now, would you DJ was lucky or he just played some excellent golf? Better than anyone else ?
There is no way to win a four round tournament soley on luck. If DJ wins its because he played better golf than anyone in the field.

It was built for a reason and this is one of them...

I think E par is the furthest back you can be. I also like where the -1 thru -3 guys are sitting. They can put up a score fairly early where the leaders might press.

Right now even par means you have to pass 13 players ahead of you. That would be quite a move. Take away the double on 18 and Spieth would be tied with DJ. They look like the two to beat.

Thanks for the contribution Nate...:alien:

Take away the double on 18 and Spieth would be tied with DJ. They look like the two to beat.

Agree. Reed seems to be sputtering.

So if this is all based on luck, if the tournament was to finish now, would you say DJ was lucky or he just played some excellent golf? Better than anyone else ?

Personally I think his long tall stud looking arse (almost as nice as mine per KellyBo) would win on beating the field with a better game this week. :bananadance:

I agree to an extent. It has taken away from the golf being played. Not a huge deal, but its the same people constantly pointing out that the greens can get bumpy... we know this. I'm way more interested in the sweet shots we just saw on 12.

See I see it completely different.

I could probably quote 3 dozen different people talking about how awful it is yet it's the same four people getting pissy about defending it.

Different perspectives I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great putt from Reed

That was a great putt by reed

Thanks for the contribution Nate...:alien:

Sorry.....the greens are really bumpy out there can you believe these putts that aren't going in but should be?

P.S. Jordan is from Texas!

About cover it?

I do think this is DJ's tournament to win. As long as he doesn't do something stupid on 18 to get a penalty.

Great putts by Reed, and Rory.

Back