A Round @ Windermere With JB

Be careful dude. We have shared via PM that we are having similar issues. I can tell you that as of about 2 hours ago, I was fearing I would not be able to play at the outing. That is how bad it got. I spoke my "back guy" and he walked me through what I will be doing for the swelling issue that is partly causing my pain. I wont kill this thread talking about how wonderful I am with this stuff, of course...Yay me.

Not to thread jack but I'm sorry to hear this. Been having some serious wrist issues myself lately. Being injured sucks.

Glad you had fun WC I hope to tee it up with JB and GG sometime as well!

Sounds like a great time with a super guy.

dang take care of that back JB. Sounds like a fun round by all.

I like the quick play. Less time to think about things and it's something I've incorporated into my game. I almost never take a practice shot anymore. JB is an excellent playing partner. Makes you feel great for the good shots, encourages you on the bad ones, doesn't complain when things don't go your way, and plays quickly. It's always a pleasure to tee it up with him and I'm glad that you got to enjoy a round together.

Very true . He is the type of partner you want to play with. What is so cool is that he sets his mind to his shot then he does it period. No thinking about it no maybe do this instead. On one hole because the 4some was so slow on a par 5 he couldnt hit. his 2nd shot because he was going over the water to the green. I was like so you thinking about the lay up instead . He laughed and said I never change my mind once I decide on the shot. He proceeded to hit his 3 wood like 220 yards just short of green,and says oh that was a bad shot. I just shook my head and giggled.

sounds like a blast! Very cool stuff for sure.

Hey JB, can you send any of that demo day gear out to denver? We've got about 10-12 of us THPers gathering this weekend?!?!?!?!

Kind of fast? Like saying Tiger kind of cheated on his wife.
LMAO...now that's funny.. (and accurate)
I have had the opportunity to play with JB once..What all have said is true....
He is very fast....and had me increasing my pace a bit which actually helped...

If I got to play as often as JB...I would probably shorten my setup time as well.......

Hey JB, can you send any of that demo day gear out to denver? We've got about 10-12 of us THPers gathering this weekend?!?!?!?!

Sure, and then maybe after that, I can come by and wash your car for you and then pay you to let me do it.:act-up:

Sure, and then maybe after that, I can come by and wash your car for you and then pay you to let me do it.:act-up:

Man JB, you really are a great guy, stop by here on the way an I will let you mow my lawn also. :wink:

Nah, that's too much. Just the demo gear is enough. :rofl:

Thanks fo sharing.

From reading this it sounds like JB and I both have the same pace of play. If only there were more courses that I could play this pace for all 18.

I put my score in the What did you shoot today. I think I shot 79. Struggled with anything short (club wise) because I cant bend over due to a bad back. I think WC was around 90. He hit some great shots.

Play the Di11's till your back is better. The longer shaft helps with bad backs

So glad to hear you guys have such a great time. Sorry about your back JB. Just rest up and you'll be good as new for the Outing!

Very cool!

Sounds great, I always like playing with guys that are better than I am, I always learn something. Hope your back is better soon, back trouble and golf are a tough combination.

Sounds great, I always like playing with guys that are better than I am, I always learn something. Hope your back is better soon, back trouble and golf are a tough combination.

That's every time I'm on the course. Sounds like it was a great day minus the back issues.

Back